IGNORED

Brentford Pay On The Day

Guest BridgyRed

Guest BridgyRed

I see from the main site that Brentford has baan made pay on the day. In view of what happened at Swindon last year I am wondering if this is wise, I think the away end holds about 3000 and although i dont know how many we've sold so far it is Boxing Day and traditionally a day with large attendances in the lower divisions, looking back last year we took 1800 for a midweek game and 2400 to qpr.

We won our last game and might have a new player so am i just being optomistic that we might get 3000? Any idea how many we've sold so far?

Guest Cider_Army

Well I will be there. Due to work commitments I can't get to many away games so this better be a good un! I expect a lot of singing got to use all my energy used gained from xmas lunch!

Definitely a wise move, in all honesty we never sell as many tickets when a game is 'all ticket' and many people may decide at the last minute to go - get out of the house for a day!.

As I'm going to be in London Christmas Day & Boxing Day I shall be attending, so hoping for a good turnout and a vocal support!.

Archived