IGNORED

Left It To Late

Bristol Boy

Well, we've now got to deal with a manager who hates us almost as much as we hate him and ask him for a big favour, within the next 24 hours.

Any guesses on the outcome?

My question is, we've wanted a winger since the start of the season so why do we wait until two days before the deadline for Xmas to try and sign him??

What about LW's replacement for January??

That's easy Doherty, Clist or Burnell.

Cheers Danny.

Well, we've now got to deal with a manager who hates us almost as much as we hate him and ask him for a big favour, within the next 24 hours.

Any guesses on the outcome?

I said in an earlier thread - Pulis will have nothing to do with the transfer negociations.His part was to put the player on the list.Once thats done its upto the player,his agent and Stoke City representatives to thrash out a deal.

Wilson would have little to do with a City player in the same position.All the wheeling and dealing would fall to Steve Landsdown and his staff.

And..I can't see that its in Pulis's interest to sabotage a transfer move, after all it may mean more money for him to get other players.

The player we really need from Pulis's Stoke City is that flying Dutchman that scored the hat-trick for them last Saturday. Can't remember his name but he's class.

Why do we have to go for also rans all the time??? Selling ourselves short as usual.

<br /> Peter Huikstra-Should be ideal for us, getting on a bit, used to play for Rangers and on big money.

Usually manges all of 10-15 games a season!

Off you go Danny and collect that other sicknote Matthews from Darlo on the way back-long way round, I'll admit, before some smartass does!

LOAN SIGNING??

HUMBUG

Archived