IGNORED

Do We Need A Pacy Midfielder?

Guest Neo

I know nothing of Mr Goodfellow other than he is a pacy midfielder, presumably right sided?

A few games ago, I would have welcomed a new player in this position although I have always considered Roberts as an alternative to try on a consistent basis.

Currently, we are not scoring enough. Surely a purchase or loanee should be in that position? I distinctly get the impression that Wilson is adamant that Roberts is not the answer.

For me, the jury is very definitely out. He does flap in front of goals and miscues several passes. He also excites the crowd and is a potent threat for the full 90 minutes and can find the onion bag when his confidence is up. Reminds me of another winger when he hadn't been at the club very long. He turned out alright from what I remember.

Whilst I welcome talk of a new signing, I am personally concerned that it is to cover a void we can fill from within the current squad.

Oui or Non?

Guest Spunkwood
Oui or Non?

What the ######idy ##### I'm drunk Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. I'm begginin 2 enter this forum once and it wont be forever it will be forever and ever

<br /> What the ######idy ##### I'm drunk Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. I'm begginin 2 enter this forum once and it wont be forever it will be forever and ever

Yeah, I see your point.

I would have thought ******* Roberts, cos at the end %%%% @@@@ ##shoot and cross $$$$$$$ +-+-+-+. I mean Goodfellow can probably ^^^^^ £$£$£$?

I mean come on, surely &&&&& to **** side ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ &&& !!!!

What do you think?

Neo is the man and so is Tomarse great blokes happy xm,as boyz and GIRLS i love you ll :P

You are a sweetie; i've always said it! :D

Have a good Xmas yourself and don't forget; "just say no" ;)

I have it on good authority that he plays on either side and is in fact two footed (aren't we all).

I really hope we don't go back with a third bid, every Chairman in the country will see us as a soft touch and be asking £100k + for those they really just want off their pay-rolls.

Please Danny move-on to someone else, it can't be far off what the Koreans (or whoever) want for Cureton.

Archived