IGNORED

Anyone Off To The Match Today?

Guest Janov

We're off in a minute and we should be there by 1 so I was wondering if anyone knew which the good pubs are for away fans? It should be a good game and let's hope that City's mini revival continues with another win.

God, I feel stupid. I think I'll give the game a miss now. Why is the kick off so early? You'd think they'd give us more of a chance to get into London before kick off.

Why aren't we playing tomorrow? I work on sundays so I won't be able to make it. It seems strange that we are playing on sunday when tomorrow is a free day. I don't think I'll bother going again for a while as I'm a bit short at the moment anyway.

Guest cider gliders

Ha-Ha! you the sound as p***ed as we be young un! we was going to go,

but we have had two many ciders ta drive!! Never mind, we`ll be down the

gate on Sunday! Hic! UP THE CITY! :D;);) :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

Did anyone go to the game today? This Lita sounds pretty hot and maybe he should start the next game. Peacock is ok but Matthews is always injured and Beadle is too old now. What's this new Miller lad like, he seems to be doing ok but I haven't seen him play yet.

Of course I am. I love the City and I was there to cheer us on when we won the cup last season. As I have already said, I work on saturdays and I can't get to many games but I always read the Evening Post for the latest City news.

Did anyone go to the game today? This Lita sounds pretty hot and maybe he should start the next game. Peacock is ok but Matthews is always injured and Beadle is too old now. What's this new Miller lad like, he seems to be doing ok but I haven't seen him play yet.

Were you going to go on Sunday Janov..not in the open end I hope? :D

The open end isn't there anymore. You can't be much of a fan as they knocked it down to build the Carling Stand about 5 years ago. I always sit in the Carling Stand when I go to the games.

The open end isn't there anymore. You can't be much of a fan as they knocked it down to build the Carling Stand about 5 years ago. I always sit in the Carling Stand when I go to the games.

Well done :D probably nearer 10 though.

my cutting edge humour is wasted in some people ;)

I knew the stand had another name after Carling but I couldn't remember what it was. I think it was named after a former player or something but I couldn't remember his name.

I knew the stand had another name after Carling but I couldn't remember what it was. I think it was named after a former player or something but I couldn't remember his name.

There's another stand at AG like that..the big stand...oh I can't remember his name, probably a nobody, I call it the evening post stand! :D

Guest SouthGlosRed

Quality thread.

I'm going in the Park End myself, or I might stand in front of the block of flats down the side next to the East End !

I haven't heard a lot about Beadle lately. I think he might be moving on soon as Danny hasn't picked him much this season. As far as I know he hasn't even scored yet! Maybe we should buy a new striker to replace him. He was good in that game against The Pirates a few years back though.

I've heard a rumour that Beadle will be going to Team Bath to become a player/coach or just a coach very very soon. Perhaps even sooner than you think ^_^

I've also heard that we're chasing a young international player from Middlesborough, and possibly even a young striker from Falkirk. Don't hold me to either of those "rumours" though, as I may be wrong :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

• Admin
I've heard a rumour that Beadle will be going to Team Bath to become a player/coach or just a coach very very soon. Perhaps even sooner than you think  ^_^

Surely not until he's had a couple of spells at teams like Brentford and Barnet? He needs to get another couple of clubs under his belt to fully suit the "journeyman" tag :)

Anyway, on a separate issue don't you think it'd be a good idea if the club was to let us use the Database Computers stand so we can create some atmosphere like there was when we played Liverpool?

<br /> Surely not until he's had a couple of spells at teams like Brentford and Barnet? He needs to get another couple of clubs under his belt to fully suit the "journeyman" tag ^_^

Anyway, on a separate issue don't you think it'd be a good idea if the club was to let us use the Database Computers stand so we can create some atmosphere like there was when we played Liverpool?

You could be right there actually.

I'm also going to predict that he will get sent off on his debut for Brentford, and then get injured in training. I think that they will then terminate any potential extension to his months contract that he will sign :).

Archived