IGNORED

City Shirt

CTID 7

The idiot that is selling this item is certainly trying to pull my plonker if he thinks I'm going to believe that this is a match worn shirt!!

How long has Butler played without his name on his shirt ^_^

My guess is that this piece of tat has been made in a sweat shop in Asia for about 20p!!

Some people will try anything!!

I have e-mailed whoever this fool is, trying to find out more details on the shirt and stating the lack of a name on the shirt, should be interesting to hear their reply :)

The names were on all shirts last season.

Possibly another like the one that I found on there a few months ago. "Match worn" from last season, but with this seasons nationwide badges on. ^_^

Not 100% sure, but I think that the badges on that one are from this season as well?

Actually, I'll bet ya that's one of the shirts worn in the West Wiltshire XI friendly.
<br /> So do all reserve / youth team shirts have the "Nationwide" logo's on the sleeves?

Got to be honest, it's not one of those things I've ever noticed ^_^

Godzilla, we can't forget what you said as both me and Taz thought we would let everyone know what you said by quoting you :P

The season the yellow shirt was first worn there were no nationwide badges worn on the city shirts (home or away shirts), The badges on the sleeves are this seasons and last seasons but city didn't have them last year. If you go on the main web site and look at pictures from last season in which the yellow shirt was worn you will see.

The season the yellow shirt was first worn there were no nationwide badges worn on the city shirts (home or away shirts), The badges on the sleeves are this seasons and last seasons but city didn't have them last year. If you go on the main web site and look at pictures from last season in which the yellow shirt was worn you will see.

See what Godzilla has said....

The reason I changed my post (Look at what Godzilla actually said, Taz) is that I found some pictures of the match and we didn't have the Nationwide Badges on the shirts.

I'm pretty sure that shirt isn't genuine match-worn now, but willing to be proved wrong!

The reason I changed my post (Look at what Godzilla actually said, Taz) is that I found some pictures of the match and we didn't have the Nationwide Badges on the shirts.

I'm pretty sure that shirt isn't genuine match-worn now, but willing to be proved wrong!

Ah. That would explain what Tipps was on about then. I never noticed that you had changed your post ^_^

Archived