IGNORED

Favourite Moment

RedTauntonian

Guest WillGas

My favourite City moment this season was the 1-1 draw with Torquay on the first game of the season. And that blatent penalty. :angry:

And then afterwards all you fans on here saying "Tinnion out!!!"

After 1 game. :laugh:

My favourite City moment this season was the 1-1 draw with Torquay on the first game of the season. And that blatent penalty. :angry:

And then afterwards all you fans on here saying "Tinnion out!!!"

After 1 game. :laugh:

My favourite gas moment this season has been their relentless decline from top of the table in late August to their current mid-table obscurity. It's such a shame that Kidderminster and Cambridge are so hopeless, because otherwise we could once again be praying for the Gas to finish in the bottom two of the entire football league.

Guest WillGas
My favourite gas moment this season has been their relentless decline from top of the table in late August to their current mid-table obscurity. It's such a shame that Kidderminster and Cambridge are so hopeless, because otherwise we could once again be praying for the Gas to finish in the bottom two of the entire football league.

Cambridge are a good side. They've taken 4 points off of us this season. :angry:

Personally my favourite City moment this season was in the usual pre-match shooting warm-up in front of the Ayteo/Dolman.

Steve Brooker lashed one way over the 'goal', where it managed to hit a guy about half way up the ayteo stand right in the b******s.

I was half way up the Dolman and could still see the pain etched into his face.

I've gotta say though it doesnt quite match the pre-season Leeds game a while back, where a stray high ball rolled half the length along the top of the Williams, and then managed to perfectly fall onto the head of a pitchside photographer....

Oh, how I laughed.

Guest WillGas

I think he could do a good job, given time. I don't ask for promoton in one season, with the mess that we are in.

Remember, we have been in three relagation fights in three years. It's good not to be worried about relagation, and looking up the league, rather than down it.

Guest ashtonyate

1 Us beating Portsmouth to going to the First div

2 Us beating Aresnal at Highbury

3 Beating Man U 3-1 at old Trafford

4 Being in Ashton With 39,000 and beating Liverpool

5 Drawing with Coventry to stay in the first

6 Seeing John Atyeo play any time

I could go on but I will not. I am luckey to have seen the best of city

I just hope one day the younger supporter will have some thing to look back on.

1 Us beating Portsmouth to going to the First div

2 Us beating Aresnal at Highbury

3 Beating Man U 3-1 at old Trafford

4 Being in Ashton With 39,000 and beating Liverpool

5 Drawing with Coventry to stay in the first

6 Seeing John Atyeo play any time

I could go on but I will not. I am luckey to have seen the best of city

I just hope one day the younger supporter will have some thing to look back on.

This thread is your favourite moment of the season so far............. :angry:

Guest DrFaustus

More charmless, bitter, boring nonsense from you Andrea? Do you have any friends?

Guest ashtonyate
This thread is your favourite moment of the season so far............. :angry:

I am sorry thats easy getting home after the Peterborough game and having a cup of hot tea after being cold and fed up.

More charmless, bitter, boring nonsense from you Andrea? Do you have any friends?

I have ignored you for the last month, but I chose to read this post in order to see what nonsense you'd written this time. I wasted my time, you are still spouting your usual rubbish. Providing you with an education was clearly a total waste of taxpayers' money. Now why don't you leave this forum, and try to find another one where you can converse with the supporters of one of the clubs who actually play in your division.

Guest DrFaustus
I have ignored you for the last month, but I chose to read this post in order to see what nonsense you'd written this time. I wasted my time, you are still spouting your usual rubbish. Providing you with an education was clearly a total waste of taxpayers' money. Now why don't you leave this forum, and try to find another one where you can converse with the supporters of one of the clubs who actually play in your division.

You can't resist me can you sweetie? Shall we meet up for fun, frolics and fisticuffs?

Here's hoping. :angry:

Guest WillsbridgeRed
You can't resist me can you sweetie? Shall we meet up for fun, frolics and fisticuffs?

Here's hoping. :laugh:

Hello :laugh:

I reckon you and andy Jones are the same person :angry:

Best moment of this season has to be the first game of the season against Torquay.The excitement of a new season, with a new manager and the promise of an attacking playing style and the expectation that we would play great football that would, at long last, secure our deserved promotion. At 1-0 up there was real hope and optimism that this would be our year.

That lasted until they equalised and it seems to have been down hill since then I'm afraid!

Guest Pigbagman
I'm absolutely bored so i thought i'd start a boring topic!

Whats your favourite moment of the season so far?

Mines got to be the 4-0 hammering of tranmere and mcateer getting subbed at halftime before he got sent off, could also go for the everton game aswell i suppose!

The comeback against Huddersfield at home when we snatched a 3-3 draw from the jaws of a 3-1 defeat.

Archived