IGNORED

What Was The Score?

Guest Janov

I JUST GOT BACK IN FROM WORK AND I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE KNEW HOW WE GOT ON TODAY. IT WOULD BE NICE TO KNOW NOW RATHER THAN WAITING UNTIL MY EVENING POST ARRIVES 2MORROW.

TX IN ADVANCE

JANOV.

Guest BCFC Matt

:) have you not looked at the official site :rolleyes:

It was 2-0 btw, peacock and brown(a).

Janov beadle hasnt been used yet again- time for him to leave ?!!!!^_^ Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. Lm@o

TX.

SOUNDS LIKE IT WAS A GOOD GAME. GOOD TO SEE THAT MARVIN BROWN HAS BEEN GIVEN A CHANCE AT LAST, I HAVE HEARD GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS LAD. WAS IT A GOOD GOAL?

TX.

SOUNDS LIKE IT WAS A GOOD GAME. GOOD TO SEE THAT MARVIN BROWN HAS BEEN GIVEN A CHANCE AT LAST, I HAVE HEARD GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS LAD. WAS IT A GOOD GOAL?

I think you've lost it mate. First Look for the "A" key. Found it? Great! Now look to the left of it. That's the Caps Lock. Hit it. Now back to that A. - A. Brown scored, and is a regular in the side currently. M. Brown hasn't been mentioned all season long!

How about checking the main page? :)

Why didn't I think of that.

I thought the forum was the ONLY website in the whole wide world.

You mean there are other websites apart from this one.

Surely this 't'internet' is getting too big for its own good. What next?

Gambling, shopping online? I bet someone says they exist too!

I'm going for a lie down, it's all too scary! ^_^

SORRY, FORGOT THAT WE HAD ANOTHER BROWN AS WELL. APPARENTLY MARVIN IS AN ENGLAND SCHOOLBOY INTERNATIONAL AND IS BETTER THAN HIS BROTHER. WE HAVEN'T HEARD A LOT OF HIM YET BUT I HAVE BEEN TOLD TO EXPECT BIG THINGS OF HIM IN THE FUTURE. REMEMBER, YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST. HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE EVEN BETTER THAN LIAM LITA WHO SCORED TWICE AT BRENTFORD ON BOXING DAY.

SORRY, FORGOT THAT WE HAD ANOTHER BROWN AS WELL. APPARENTLY MARVIN IS AN ENGLAND SCHOOLBOY INTERNATIONAL AND IS BETTER THAN HIS BROTHER. WE HAVEN'T HEARD A LOT OF HIM YET BUT I HAVE BEEN TOLD TO EXPECT BIG THINGS OF HIM IN THE FUTURE. REMEMBER, YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST. HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE EVEN BETTER THAN LIAM LITA WHO SCORED TWICE AT BRENTFORD ON BOXING DAY.

Ever thought of a career in standup? Quality, nobody can be so knowledgable yet uninformed, can they?

I DIDN'T GO TO BRENTFORD IN THE END AS IT WAS A MIDDAY KICK OFF. I COULDN'T MAKE IT TODAY AS I WORK ON SUNDAYS BUT I WILL DEFINITELY BE GOING TO THE COLCHESTER GAME ON SATURDAY. I WILL BE IN THE CARLING STAND IF ANYONE WANTS TO SAY HI.

I DIDN'T GO TO BRENTFORD IN THE END AS IT WAS A MIDDAY KICK OFF. I COULDN'T MAKE IT TODAY AS I WORK ON SUNDAYS BUT I WILL DEFINITELY BE GOING TO THE COLCHESTER GAME ON SATURDAY. I WILL BE IN THE CARLING STAND IF ANYONE WANTS TO SAY HI.

Don't forget to take a look at the squad roster before you head out ^_^:):rolleyes:

You should find parking nice and easy anyway, apparently theres going to be a fans boycott on the Sat 3rd Jan! :Costumed34: :Costumed34: :Costumed34:

Guest BCFC Matt
I WILL DEFINITELY BE GOING TO THE COLCHESTER GAME ON SATURDAY. I WILL BE IN THE CARLING STAND IF ANYONE WANTS TO SAY HI.
<br /> I'm sure the Groundsman will enjoy the company!

This gotta be a gashead- what a joker!!!LM@O!!! B) :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

WHY IS THERE A BOYCOTT? WE MUST BE CLIMBING TOWARDS A PLAY OFF POSITION AFTER WINNING OUR LAST THREE GAMES. I URGE ALL TRUE FANS OF THE CLUB TO BOYCOTT THE BOYCOTT AND GO TO SUPPORT CITY ON SATURDAY!

WHY IS THERE A BOYCOTT? WE MUST BE CLIMBING TOWARDS A PLAY OFF POSITION AFTER WINNING OUR LAST THREE GAMES. I URGE ALL TRUE FANS OF THE CLUB TO BOYCOTT THE BOYCOTT AND GO TO SUPPORT CITY ON SATURDAY!

I was supporting the boycott of the boycott.

Things have since changed and now I am forced to boycott the boycott of the boycott. ^_^

I also think this is a regular poster 'prankster'.

Is Janov an anagram of anything? perhaps?

Guest BCFC Matt

All fans are being requested to attend a grass cutting and spiking session at ashton gate on sat 3rd jan. Police are urging fans to attend early to avoid any potential disturbances.

I'm being dead serious btw. ^_^

Sorry to disappoint, but we haven't heard this here first. We heard this a number of seasons ago.

As for Liam Lita, is this a new player we have signed? Why has it not been mentioned on the main site!? ^_^

I honestly have not laughed so much whilst reading a thread in ages.

First it was there was the thread mentioning how you didn't understand why Beadle wasn't playing, and now this one :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: .

I also hear that John Atyeo hasn't played for a few games, I think it's disgraceful, sack Wilson for not playing him :) .

BELIEVE ME TAZ, THIS MARVIN BROWN IS PRETTY HOT. I'VE GOT A mate WHO WORKS DOWN AT THE GATE AND HE HAS BEEN RAVING ABOUT HIM FOR A FEW YEARS NOW. HE SHOULD BE READY FOR HIS DEBUT PRETTY SOON.

Guest BCFC Matt

I think that is comedy of the highest order I think that is comedy of the highest order I think that is comedy of the highest order I think that is comedy of the highest order I think that is comedy of the highest order I think that is comedy of the highest order I think that is comedy of the highest order I think that is comedy of the highest order I think that is comedy of the highest order I think that is comedy of the highest order I think that is comedy of the highest order I think that is comedy of the highest order I think that is comedy of the highest order I think that is comedy of the highest order I think that is comedy of the highest order sory!!! I think that is comedy of the highest order I think that is comedy of the highest order I think that is comedy of the highest order I think that is comedy of the highest order

Why are everyone on about lita and marvin not playing, if goater is being kept out the team by miller and peacock then " the goat" should be 3rd choice striker ahead of marvin and liam.

when are we going to see that sonny andersen back at the gate, i knew he was at newcastle at 1 point????

I think that is comedy of the highest order I think that is comedy of the highest order I think that is comedy of the highest order

BELIEVE ME TAZ, THIS MARVIN BROWN IS PRETTY HOT. I'VE GOT A mate WHO WORKS DOWN AT THE GATE AND HE HAS BEEN RAVING ABOUT HIM FOR A FEW YEARS NOW. HE SHOULD BE READY FOR HIS DEBUT PRETTY SOON.

So it wasn't in the cup a few years ago then? ^_^ :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

Guest BridgyRed

Apparently Danny Wilson is going to be spending next saturday watching a lad at reading called Scott Murray, He's heard hes a pacy winger who could fit into the team but just wants to see him in action himself before making any decisions

Janov aren't you the guy who posted on here at about 10:30am asking about pubs in Brentford? Did you get there in time pal? ^_^  :Cheeky3:  :Cheeky33:

Yeah, he was then once we told him it was a noon kick off he said "Oh well i'll be there tomorow" As in tomorow Saturday when we were playing on a sunday.

Archived