IGNORED

Hull Away

RedTauntonian

Thats two then!

This sounds cr@p, but I'm only going to visit ground number 55 out of 92 plus don't ask me why but I've got a suspicion that we'll get somthing up there which is typical City after Friday's embarrassment infront of the nation!

We should be in Hull for midday. Anyone know of good friendly pubs? Last time I went there, I went to the Silver Cod. Home of the 'Silver Cod squad' who are not the most welcoming. So I am looking for alternatives.

Guest Ashton Kate

There are 12 of us going to Hull in 3 cars, please those of you

who value your lives stay out of the pubs in Hull, have had really bad reports on the Hull fans from my boss who is a Leicester City season ticket holder.

Some of us will support the lads through thick and this whether they are playing

badly or not. So lets get behind the lads at Hull and perhaps they will react and get 3 points for the faithful.

REMEMBER CITY TIL WE DIE THROUGH THICK AND THIN AND NO BOOING!!!!!!!!!!

There are 12 of us going to Hull in 3 cars, please those of you

who value your lives stay out of the pubs in Hull, have had really bad reports on the Hull fans from my boss who is a Leicester City season ticket holder.

Some of us will support the lads through thick and this whether they are playing

badly or not. So lets get behind the lads at Hull and perhaps they will react and get 3 points for the faithful.

Not going personally, lack of funds etc....

I also have heard the pubs in Hull are not the most pleasant in the country so keep your eyes and ears peeled.

MM

Guest another_oxford_tiger
...please those of you who value your lives stay out of the pubs in Hull...

For goodness sake! Are you usually this hysterical?

Okay, we have our share of idiots, but who doesn't? Those looking for trouble in Hull will no doubt find it. Those looking for a quiet pint will probably find it too.

The pubs near the stadium are home supporters only. The Silver Cod on Anlaby Road, as already mentioned, is best avoided. Pubs in the city centre, with the possible exception of the Admiral of the Humber, should be fine. You can always try the Tigers Lair - an unofficial supporters club bar - which welcomes away supporters and is near the station on Anlaby Road.

The stadium is only 10 - 15 minutes walk from the city centre/station.

Guest Tactical Genius
have had really bad reports on the Hull fans from my boss who is a Leicester City season ticket holder.

without looking on soccerbase like i just did. would anyone care to guess exactly how many times hull have played leicester since, say, 1991.

Guest monster red

Fair play to you all for going! I wouldnt travel to bath to watch City at the moment nevermind Hull. What is it? a 600 mile round trip to watch people who don't care about Bristol City! I have other things Id rather do with my time quite frankly.......

:city: Happy clappy person alert :city:

If the team play like they did against Chesterfield I think you should boo! how else can you get your feelings across? The same as you applaud when they are playing well. I don't understand why people regard booing as unexceptable? If they are underachieving they need to know!

:blush:

Guest Tiger Tom
For goodness sake! Are you usually this hysterical?

Okay, we have our share of idiots, but who doesn't? Those looking for trouble in Hull will no doubt find it. Those looking for a quiet pint will probably find it too.

The pubs near the stadium are home supporters only. The Silver Cod on Anlaby Road, as already mentioned, is best avoided. Pubs in the city centre, with the possible exception of the Admiral of the Humber, should be fine. You can always try the Tigers Lair - an unofficial supporters club bar - which welcomes away supporters and is near the station on Anlaby Road.

The stadium is only 10 - 15 minutes walk from the city centre/station.

He's right. As long as you stay away from:

The Clarendon

The Eagle

The Prince Regent

Silver Cod

Parkers

Those 5 are the most troublesome, as AOT said, the pubs around the K.C are best avoided. The Tigers Lair is your best bet! :blush:

Archived