IGNORED

Lita

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

Why did lita only come on near the End. After scoring 2 goals against Brenford he must of been really up for todays game. I thought he should of gave him atleast 20 min. But I think Wilson only brought him on so the Crowd could apploud him. He had good first touches when he came on and i hope he gets a longer run out next game!

Merry Christmas

If you listen to what Danny has to say you'll know that he considers the 3rd goal very important. If you're 2 up and concede one, both the crowd and players get nervous and mistakes creep in. Also, the opposition gain in confidence and, as they have nothing to lose, will pile forward in search of that equaliser.

Now, if he had brought Leroy on with 20 minutes remaining and we had conceded a goal, who would have been up front to hold the ball up? Leroy, for all his undoubted qualities, is not an outlet for an under pressure defence. He's great if you're chasing the game a la Brentford.

C

Guest GASBUSTER

I THOUGHT DANNY WOULD OF STARTED LITA FROM THE START,BUT SEEING HE WAS ON THE BENCH ,REALLY THERE WAS NO NEED TO BRING HIM ON AS WE WERE 2-0 UP AT THE TIME .

BUT I DO HOPE IN THE NEAR FUTURE HE WILL GET IS CHANCE AS HE DOES LOOK SHARPER THAN MILLER.

There was no need to bring him on twenty minutes earlier but looking at his performance on Friday and the fans screaming his name yesterday maybe DW should of bought him on a tad earlier who knows?!

One guy on radio Bristol said DW was disgraceful for not bringing him on earlier but i didnt see the need. Just as Stucider said, Bit of time wasting at the end was all that was necessary.

Leroy WILL be getting other chances and I'm sure he will impress us immensely again with his talent very soon ^_^

BUT I DO HOPE IN THE NEAR FUTURE HE WILL GET IS CHANCE AS HE DOES LOOK SHARPER THAN MILLER.

A bit unfair on Miller. His awareness of space and running off the ball has improved greatly, and must win 90%+ of headers. In my opinion, I would suggest it is vital that he plays every game. He ran his nuts off yesterday and every game that he has played this season, and if he can finish with something like 15 goals + then he will have had a good season.

• Admin

Am I the only one who believes it'd be better to bring Lita on to gain "that experience" Wilson claims he doesn't have yet in a game where we are cruising and there is less pressure than in a future game where the scoreline is closer and more expectation is levied upon him?

There was no "need" to bring Leroy on with regard to winning Sunday's game, however, I contest that there was a "need" to bring him on to develop him further for our benefit in future matches.

Archived