IGNORED

Lita Coming On

Taz

Depends whether you want to see him in a city shirt or a higher division clubs' shirt.

* types that as Leroy goes very close...... gulp *

Biased a bit maybe, but he is looking the mutts nutts with some quality service.

Obviously I want the lad to do well, but at the same time I don't want other clubs taking note and possibly comming in for him.

Ah what the heck, come on, get a hat trick, get flogged to Ipswich or something.

Bring on the Jillster :D

Edit: who the hell are Opswich?

So should Lita start the next competitive u21 match?

he looked awsome!

Still cant belive he's scored on his debut for England

Bless him  :D

or can I, he aint English :P hahahaha no its amazin! well done Leroy

Guest Mightymilks

he looked awsome!

yeah he should do well done Leroy!!!!!!

He's back and better than ever. :P

he looked awsome!

Leroy was brought in to replace Bent who's injured.

It will be down to if Taylor thinks he's better then the other forwards that were picked and other injured players for example.

Leroy was brought in to replace Bent who's injured.

It will be down to if Taylor thinks he's better then the other forwards that were picked and other injured players for example.

Well i think Lita should push for his place in the 1st 11, you only get these chances once in a lifetime and you need to be aware of that and grab them with both hands.

He'll back on the back pages tommorow and should enjoy his time in the spot light.

With a bit of luck Bent will stay injured for a bit longer, or maybe Taylor will go on form strikers and stick with Lita, i think Lita fully deserves his place up front for England......god that sounds weird. :D

;)

I wouldn't say he was awesome when he came on! But a big congratulations for a goes to him debut goal.

Lita I think will be in the squad against the Germans as Bent,Cole, Ashton and Stead will take priority... I'm not taking anything away from his achievement though.

I wouldn't say he was awesome when he came on! But a big congratulations for a debut goal.

Lita I think will be in the squad against the Germans as Bent,Cole, Ashton and Stead will take priority... I'm not taking anything away from his achievement though.

Ok awsome is a little excessive, maybe if he had longer on the pitch he could have bagged another?

Fact is that he changed the game when he came on and got himself a goal, football is all about doing just that for your country, Lita has proven to the sceptics he can cut it at a higher level, they have been proved wrong tonite. ;)

So Lita can't play for Congo now then? :D

What more could he do in his 20 minutes of action?

I'm not slagging him off here SH... He played well but not awesome... Mind you it has to be said the majority of the performances were awful!

Lita has done plenty more than a goal in only 25 minutes too this season!

Lita certainly looked one of the more livelier players on the pitch, much better then Stead, i thought he was preety abysmal all game

Dodgey defence for sure; but we know all about them :whistle:

Agreed... The guy just cannot score right now and he never looked like it tonight, the final shot of the game should've made it 2-2 really.

Wasn't that Leroy just behind him though? Perhaps if he would have left it Mr Lita could've had a brace :whistle:

Archived