IGNORED

Why All This Tinnion Fuss ?

richieb

on the forum with a good luck & thanks message. :( Fair enough.

But lets not forget this is a team effort & I for one believe the loss of Luke Wilkshire for a month far outweighs Tins being out for two weeks.

Tins is not such a loss as Luke Wilkshire will be. :wub:

have to disagree with you here Riche, Tinnion has never let us down and is still as fit as any other player on the pitch. On top of that in my humble judgment he is still the most talented/skillful player city has on the books.

Wilkshire's day will come but Tinnion would still be first on my team sheet.

Can we just respect the fact that we all have different opinions, remember, an opinion is never wrong and Tins has been a very loyal servant, a fantastic player and so on, and i've enjoyed many a magic moment in my 2 years of being a season ticket holder watching him and of course, the other 10 players.

I say stop the slaughtering of one of city's best attributes for years, and just be thankful we have a player on board, that's what alot of forum members have wanted for a while, now we've got him we conjure up a fuss. :(

Guest redrobin108

Come on glos boy, you cannot blame a player for wanting to play a higher level.

Like or not, Reading are a bigger club than us at present.

Brian Tinman deserves all the praise he gets on this forum, 10 years at one club with a player of his skill is unheard of.

He has showed loyalty beyond believe and when he does make his 500th appearance home or away he will get the plaudits he deserves. Most of the managers in the 2nd and 3rd division would jump at the chance of his services, and one day he will be a Bristol city manager. :(

Archived