IGNORED

Tommy Doc

Guest poolered

Guest poolered

The lad took some stick on this forum after the Wycombe game which was fair enough now is the time to redress the balance. He had a superb game on Sunday. He ran the midfield in Tins absence and you have to say that we are not going to miss Wilkshire next month if he continues in this form.

Guest Bootylicious
<br /> Rob, Tommy has been seen smoking by a number of City fans, whilst "'aat on the 'taan".

For a player who's main problem has been a lack of stamina, this is reprehensible behaviour.

IMHO footballers should not smoke, or drink.

Tommy had an outstanding game on Saturday. I did not think he looked even remotely 'knackered' come the final whistle. If he can produce that type of performance week in, week out, if selected, there'll be no complaints from me.

Maybe it's his New Year's resolution to quit?!

I did say 'maybe'! :(

true he looked fit against bore mouth and I am one of his biggest fans, but his two bog handicaps is his temper and stamina.

I think it is a fair comment that he often lags behind play in the final 3rd of games and this is a big no-no for the type of role he should be playing. AS club captain he should certainly pack in the fags if it is true.

Archived