IGNORED

Notts County

Bristol Boy

That's our best two passers and our best central midfield, so that would be a major blow.

I'm not to concerned about KA who's not played much and appears to be fast joining Lee Matthews as a slow healer and injury prone player.

If both players miss out, I fear that there will be a return of the JB/TD midfield partnership and our run of wins could come to an end.

If they are injured and there's no point in rushing Tins back if he's not right, then we may need to change formation to accommodate a different system or, far more simply bring in Simon Clist to partner TD in midfield in a 4-4-2.

4-4-2.

..........................................Phillips........................................................

Carey.........................Coles....................Butler.................................Hill.......

Roberts........................Doherty...............Clist......................................Brown...

..................................Peacock...................Miller......................................

3-5-2

..........................................Phillips...............................................................

...........................Coles....................Butler......................Hill...........................

Carey...............Doherty..................Clist...................Brown................Woodman..

...............................Roberts.................Peacock....................................

I think the 4-4-2 is more likely from DW and I'd like to see Clist replace Tinnion, if he's injured, as opposed to Burnell.

Notts County's always been a bad ground for us and a win would really set us up for a decent January.

..........................................Phillips...............................................................

...........................Coles....................Butler......................Hill...........................

Carey...............Doherty..................Clist...................Brown................Woodman..

...............................Roberts.................Peacock....................................

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

What Drugs have you been smoking? To play such a defensve team against 23rd Notts County, would be a crying shame. We need to play an attacking team, possibley a loan signing or 2 needed

With Wilkshire,Roberts definately out and Tinnion possibly out ,surely theres room for Clist to start in central midfield.He's the only attacking midfielder left who has 1st team experience.

If Amankwaah doesn't recover in time then the wide right slot will be a problem.

A midfield of 4 - Brown,Clist,Docherty and possibly Carey with Burnell at right back.Carey's good going forward and could do the job in an emergency and on a once only basis.

Frankly I can't see Joe Burnell as a right winger.... :(

That's our best two passers and our best central midfield, so that would be a major blow.

I'm not to concerned about KA who's not played much and appears to be fast joining Lee Matthews as a slow healer and injury prone player.

If both players miss out, I fear that there will be a return of the JB/TD midfield partnership and our run of wins could come to an end.

If they are injured and there's no point in rushing Tins back if he's not right, then we may need to change formation to accommodate a different system or, far more simply bring in Simon Clist to partner TD in midfield in a 4-4-2.

4-4-2.

..........................................Phillips........................................................

Carey.........................Coles....................Butler.................................Hill.......

Roberts........................Doherty...............Clist......................................Brown...

..................................Peacock...................Miller......................................

3-5-2

I think the 4-4-2 is more likely from DW and I'd like to see Clist replace Tinnion, if he's injured, as opposed to Burnell.

Notts County's always been a bad ground for us and a win would really set us up for a decent January.

I'm miffed as to why you would change the striking partnership if we were to change formation??

The players should be well rested by the time the game comes round and Miller has really started to show what he is capable of doing!!

Notts County are away to Middlesbrough in the cup. No game against them for some time - unless I've missed the rearranged date.

Um, Sat 10th Jan, Notts Co (A), the cup is the week before - you're not Janov are you?

Guest GASBUSTER

roberts is out for the county game ,then i would put lita on the right he might not be a winger but he has pace ,its worth a try

4-4-2 ATTACKING

PHILLIPS

................CAREY............COLES............BUTLER...........HILL................

...............LITA.................DOHERTY..........TINMAN..........BROWN..................

..................................PEACOCK..........MILLER......................................

SUBS ......BELL

.......CLIST

.......WOODMAN

roberts is out for the county game ,then i would put lita on the right he might not be a winger but he has pace ,its worth a try

4-4-2 ATTACKING

PHILLIPS

................CAREY............COLES............BUTLER...........HILL................

...............LITA.................DOHERTY..........TINMAN..........BROWN..................

..................................PEACOCK..........MILLER......................................

SUBS ......BELL

.......CLIST

.......WOODMAN

With that being the case, why not go for a 4-3-3 formation against a struggling team?surely that would fit Lita in just that little bit easier.

Archived