IGNORED

Wilson's Backers/haters.

Guest Rob

Guest lilciderhed

I was kind of dissapointed with his team selections e.t.c. but I'm not one of those who wanted him out half way through the season needlessley.

Guest BCFC Matt

I have been a Wilson backer but i must admit i was getting p|$$ed off with some of his selections and was begining to question wether he was the right man to lead us to the first division.

I have never "hated" wilson, i was just concerned.

i still beleive if we do not acheive promotion this season then it must be time for a change.

I will continue to back wilson but that does'nt mean you're not allowed to dissagree with his selections etc.

I think recent results have flattered him. It's taken him half a season to get going with an established side bar 2 new players.

I think someone else could/should do far better with the resources he has, but don't know who.

It's all a bit academic anyway - city are not going to get rid of him by the end of the season.

If we go up, we're stuck with him. If we don't - who knows? I doubt SL would stand for it.

Worst case scenario is we get to the last stage of the playoffs and go out through bad luck. Then he's got an excuse...

And we're going to go up anyway... :(

I'm a Bristol City backer!

I have defended Mr W to fellow supporters long before my patience began to wain, make no mistake I want Danny Wilson to do the business because by association City will.

He has to deliever and I think at times results (as other posters have stated) have been inspite not because of his tatics etc. Boxing Day was very nearly a disaster but netherless we have come through the Christmas period with flying colours.

I hope this gives the players confidence and we can put the top two under constant pressure until the end of the season.

I think you use the wrong terms.

While Wilson is first team manager of Bristol City FC I will continue to back him, I want the club to do well, what else would I do?

Likewise, I don't actually hate Wilson. That's too strong. I don't particularly like him either, and I think he's a poor manager, but I don't see the point in hating anyone at the club.

STILL Wilson out, but I dont hate him, just think he aint going to do anymore for us..

Wednesday still springs to mind. Our team is almost the finished promotion item, or we would be in the ######, and still too many indifferent performances

Not a backer or a hater as you put it.

However i will continue to question his ability when being paid a 6 figure sum, it took him 15 games or more to work out what I paying for the privelage had worked out after about 90 minuites. Wilkshire was never a winger.

Also i will continualy question his tactical nouse, when he plays players out of position when we have better, and the fact that it took him so long to see that Doherty and Burnell didn't work, the fact that he had played an out of form Peacock for so long, when Lita or even Robbo would have been a better option.

Archived