IGNORED

Laycock & Pulis = Goodfellow

richieb

Best of buddies & Pulis was Laycock's man.

So how about Laycock using his man management skills & get in touch with his old buddie & get this thing sorted once & for all.

"Tony me old mate - remember me its John Laycock"

"Hi John"

"Remember it was me who got you in at the Gate when the Chairman at the time wanted Peter Taylor?"

"Yep, I do real coup & then you coughed up money for those duffers I brought in. What can I dod for you?"

"Well, I am no longer Chairman, as I was told that someone with charisma & charm was needed, someone who could communicate with fans. But I would like a favour - let us snap up that Goodfellow guy?"

"What me do something for BCFC? - RING BACK IN A WEEK - I have a few deals to do first"

"Cheers Tony, we will sit & wait - just let us know when you are ready"

"Cheers John, thanks for letting me in at BCFC for those key months, as I only wanted Lindsay & I to cock it up before we got the Pompey job sorted - after all never trust two ex GasHeads".

:(:blink::wub::blink:-_-:blink::(:blink::blink::D:blink::D

Best of buddies & Pulis was Laycock's man.

So how about Laycock using his man management skills & get in touch with his old buddie & get this thing sorted once & for all.

"Tony me old mate - remember me its John Laycock"

"Hi John"

"Remember it was me who got you in at the Gate when the Chairman at the time wanted Peter Taylor?"

"Yep, I do real coup & then you coughed up money for those duffers I brought in. What can I dod for you?"

"Well, I am no longer Chairman, as I was told that someone with charisma & charm was needed, someone who could communicate with fans. But I would like a favour - let us snap up that Goodfellow guy?"

"What me do something for BCFC? - RING BACK IN A WEEK - I have a few deals to do first"

"Cheers Tony, we will sit & wait - just let us know when you are ready"

"Cheers John, thanks for letting me in at BCFC for those key months, as I only wanted Lindsay & I to cock it up before we got the Pompey job sorted - after all never trust two ex GasHeads".

:(  :blink:  :wub:  :blink:  -_-  :blink:  :(  :blink:  :blink:  :D  :blink:  :D

Are you Dave L in disguise ? What a script ;)

Archived