IGNORED

Now Is The Time To Back Tinman

NickJ

Oh dear, I didn't call Lansdown a VC, I asked HOW MUCH different he was from one.

I'm flattered by the depth of your version of an answer. It would have been quicker to say..'He's not much different, but less risky.' SL is scared of losing his money, a VC is scared of not making money.

Total support? NO. I've NEVER sung Tinman is a etc. etc. and never will. Even more unbelievably for you, I NEVER have, and never will shout/sing abuse at the bloke either.

Hi Lennie!

It wasnt a "version" of an answer. It was an answer!

Corect, sort of, you asked how "does that make Steve much different from a venture capitalist".

And the answer is of course, in the context of Bristol City, very different.

For you to be even asking the question, I felt demanded a respectful detailed reply. However, despite the "depth" of my reply, you now contend that a quicker answer would have been, "He's not much different.....".

Oh dear.

And I can assure you, outside of Bristol City, BOTH SteveL and a VC are at the same time both scared of losing money AND scared of not making money, if scared is the right word. Ask them!

Anyway, to put the topic back on track, having bored everyone witless no doubt, and before it finally and probably quickly now becomes tomorrow's fish n' chip paper.

Thank you for answering the question. NO is not my preferred answer, but at least its a direct response to a direct question.

So, Tins, you don't have the total backing of everyone.

However, despite the fact many of us have not liked what we have seen so far this season, and we are left scratching our heads as to apparent management techniques and decision making, you DO nevertheless have our 100% support. Many of them are on here, if you can be bothered to read them, and elsewhere on this forum, and most importantly they will all be at Colchester on Saturday. Now, prove us wrong, go out and get us promotion. We know you can do it.

planet earth to the brady-bunch.

though i will say this,i and everyone else will be laughing if we make it to the championship, we got no chance and.

I FIRMLEY BELIEVE TINNION SHOULD GO NOW.

eerrr if you happen to read this again leadman (and for what it matters Goodone who agrees with you). since this post my messages from "planet earth" informs me we have played twice, won twice, got six more points, scored 7 goals to 1 against and now on the edge of the play offs...

Still think Tinman should go????

Me thinks my forecast of sneaking into the play offs with a late strong run is going to happen, and as the form side (by then) will fear no- one, have had lots of experiance of the play-offs and must get through sometime so why not this year!!

heres to 3 more points come saturday.

Archived