IGNORED

Oh Lordy , Lordy

Guest Harry May

Guest Harry May

After their recent run of poor results , when the Mekon has been unable to get in the starting 11 , let alone a goal , the unthinkable has happened. Sam the Sham has given Lennie Lawrence a vote of confidence.

Now I appreciate , that Cardiff have probably accumalated too many points to get involved in a relegation dog fight , but is this the first cracks in the veneer of duplicity that is the arranged marrage made in Purgutory between Sam and Cardiff City ?

Fingers crossed.

Caldicot Red.

After their recent run of poor results , when the Mekon has been unable to get in the starting 11 , let alone a goal , the unthinkable has happened. Sam the Sham has given Lennie Lawrence a vote of confidence.

Now I appreciate , that Cardiff have probably accumalated too many points to get involved in a relegation dog fight , but is this the first cracks in the veneer of duplicity that is arranged marrage made in Purgutory between Sam and Cardiff City ?

Fingers crossed.

Caldicot Red.

This thread is not related in anyway to City, so go post it on the Cardiff site

Guest Harry May

Nothing to do with City ? Have you had a lobotomy ?

Before Sam Hamman became involved with Cardiff , he touted around various clubs . One of those he approached ( via a 3rd Party ) was Bristol City . Our board batted him away . There were some City fans ( on this forum ) who were unhappy at this . They wanted success - at any price . They can see the money he has spent on Cardiff and the way it has propelled them into Division 1.

However , there are other City fans who are more cautious , they want success also , but not by involving this man.

I wo n't go into all the details as the forum admin boys would probably have to delete this thread . But you might have heard of the convent at Plough Lane, or the minder ,or the fire alarms at The Celtic Manor, or doing the Ayolltah with the SC or any other number of indescretions. Yet still some members of City support are jealous of the money he has spent on CCFC. So as far as I am concerned , the quicker they fall from grace the better.

Incendentally , every time somebody mentions another football club , are you going to ask them to post on other websites, or were you accusing me of being a Cardiff supporter ?

Caldicot Red

Great news, let's hope that they crumble and go spiralling back down the football league  :( .

But who cares about Cardiff ? Does anyone care about Walsall and their off field antics ?, after all, they also beat us in the play offs once. And what of Mansfield ? They beat us in the Freight Rover( LDV as it is now). I know that lots of readers believe the LDV (and all its previous guises) is the be all and end all, so you must all hate Mansfield !!

What happens at all other 91 league clubs shouldn't bother you if it doesn't affect City.

get real

so your saying if you had the chance to turn cardiff or mansfield over 4 - 0 nil you wouldnt choose cardiff

i know you'll say " we should celebrate any victory the same as its still 3 points"

well i dont, any win over cardiff, and any amount of downturns they suffer, i dont have a problem with.

I still remember that stupid clappy song being heard as i left the ground last may, and kicking myself on the ankles that we hadnt managed a goal.

Archived