IGNORED

5 Most Hated Teams

Guest Avon_Robin83

Your more likely to be called cockneys than westcountry as your not that far from London. But I agree can't see how the Westcountry link springs to mind.

I live in South West Wiltshire which is minutes away from Somerset... Swindon is North Wilts and, yes, it's close to non-westcountry but fact is we are more rural than urban, a big attribute to our westcountryness :yawn:

So to conclude anyone who thinks Wiltshire isn't the Westcountry are just odd!

This forum never ceases to amaze me! :city:

:D

Guest Colorado Red
Your more likely to be called cockneys than westcountry as your not that far from London.

Swindon, not far from London??!! :wacko: Have they moved it East somewhat then? :) If you regard Swindon as being near to London, then you must also class Brighton, Luton, Reading, Southampton, Portsmouth, Oxford, and a whole host of others as being 'cockneys' too :D

Guest Maroon & White

Celtic -- Scum. It's as simple as that

Hibs -- Our local rivials. Natural reasons.

Dundee -- In 1986 they beat us 2-0 which cost us the league on goal difference.

Arsenal -- Too cocky.

Livingston -- There a family club.

1/ Cardiff - fans are scum plus some local rivalry

2/ Gas - should be number one, but they are so small and insignificant nowadays, its hard to get angry about them.

3/ Swindon - local rivalry again, plus they seem to have this weird idea that they're in some way important

4/ Stoke - fans are scum

5/ Spurs - can't understand how such a bunch of under-achievers can claim to have any sort of 'glorious' history.

But on another point, how can anyone hate Arsenal when they play such attractive football ?

Guest bcfc100

1, ALL GASHEADS- CAUSE THEY MAKE BRISTOL SEEM CRAP

2, SWINDON AND CHRISTIAN ROBERTS- THEY SHOULD BE IN CONFERENCE NORTH

3, MILLWALL- THINK THERE HARDNUTS

4, Q.P.R- BECAUSE THEY WENT UP EVEN THOUGH WE WERE UNDEFEATED BY THEM

5, CARDIFF- BUNCH OF SHEEP ######*GG**S!!!!

Guest TimmerD
I completely understand people hating Swindon, I've no problem with that at all... But we're in Wiltshire... How is that not the Westcountry!?!?!?!?!?!? We "oo rr" just as much! It's like saying Bristol is in Wales... Wrong.

Ahh, but don't you realise that everyone who lives in Wiltshire hates the town of Swindon and wishes it was in Oxfordshire.

Why else is the county town and all the admin done in Trowbridge!

Thats why Wiltshire is in the West Country, but Swindle is not!!!

Guest davies88

1) Leeds- loud mouthed

2) Swansea Jacks- thinks there good

3)West Ham - cockney enough said

4) Milwall- cockneysenough said

5) Sunderland- Not keeping the silence for John Charles the scum

Guest torquay red
why do torquay hate cardiff?

you're ******* cack!

Hello i support City first and Tqy second,and the reason i don't like Cardiff,not so much the club but the fans is that when they came down to Tqy years ago the scumbags just trashed the place,also a couple of no marks tried to ruin me and my mates day out in Cardiff last season till i told them to go and jump in the Taff in so many words.Shame really its a nice city but the fans are ******* cack! :)

Guest Cuckfield Green
Swindon, not far from London??!!  :wacko:  Have they moved it East somewhat then?  :) If you regard Swindon as being near to London, then you must also class Brighton, Luton, Reading, Southampton, Portsmouth, Oxford, and a whole host of others as being 'cockneys' too :D

Your all dirty northerners :blush:

Guest davies88

Not all fans are the like that!

We are possibly one of the most passionate teams in the leagues, the English still hold racist views against the Welsh and it's no wonder sometimes that there is a bit of tension between both countries sometimes!

Not all fans are the like that!

We are possibly one of the most passionate teams in the leagues, the English still hold racist views against the Welsh and it's no wonder sometimes that there is a bit of tension between both countries sometimes!

Actually I think alot of the hatred is from how we've been treated by your club when we've played at your ground. I haven't been for some years now but the police seemed to ignore the fact that you were thowing bottles etc at us for fun. Then I remember a few seasons ago when innocent young children were hit with bottles bricks etc...I'm not tarnishing you all with the same brush but you can see why we try and keep away from Cardiff and when visiting leave as soon as possible. Sorry but thats just my opinion, I am not anti Welsh.

Guest Colorado Red
At the end of day cardiff fans are closer to Bristol then you are to the cockney scum

Yeah, in terms of distance only. I must admit that I've never really had anything against Cardiff. Sure, you've gotta watch your back when City play there. But severnside derbies were always great matches to go to. Cracking atmosphere.

(forgive for the late reply!)

At the end of day cardiff fans are closer to Bristol then you are to the cockney scum

See you in the loan sharks next Tuesday action-smiley-030.gif

TimmerD I was compelled by your argument... I've never heard it myself... But I'm from the Trowbridge area so that might explain it!

biggrin.gif

Guest joe_matthews

1. Cardiff (sheep bothering scum)

2. Millwall (cockney scum)

3. South West Rovers (Bristol wannabe scum)

4. QPR (cockney wannabe hollowhead scum)

5. Galatassary (murdering scum)

1. Cardiff - Taffy gits

2. Arsenal - Arrogant, Cheating, Lack of English players

3. Swindon - Small club, no fans, world ugliset town

4. Rovers - Small team no fans (oooh were a family club who never boo's the team bol1ox). Arhhhh ranting.gifbanghead.gif

5. MK Dons - Franchise roundabout Bradley Stoke wannabee's

Man U - every reason possible - nuff said

middlesborough - horrible place and hated going there as an away fan. (rains)

Rotherham - no idea why

Brighton - c**P team who beat us

rovers - but not that bothered by them to be honest, just cannot think of a fifth...

Guest Lita's love child

The 5 teams I absolutely hate are;

Arsenal - Biggest bunch of cheating arrogant w"%kers around

Swindon - One of the worst places ive ever had the misfortune to visit, and thats only the football club!

Cardiff - Awful fans, an embarrassment to football

Southampton - Should've gone down years ago

Newcastle- Crap fans despite a reputation they've given themselves

cardiff(cocky lot stillhaven't forgiven them for beating us in the play-offs)

rovers (just cos they are rovers but I miss the banter and the matches at the gate)

Brighton (for spoiling my day out last May!)

Swindon (always get wet there should be covered not an open end)

Stoke (never liked their fans got loads of abuse when we lost 1-0 a few seasons back)

Guest Niall

Man Utd - C'monGlazer, do me a favour and really p7ss em off

Real Madrid - fascists

Franchise FC - With a passion. They ain't getting my money

Liverpool - yawn

Any team with Robbie Savage in it

Brighton - which is particularly painful, living down the road

Rangers (Glasgow. Apols, can't help liking QPR)

Cardiff

Luton

I'm sorry the list is endless, guess I'm just a grumpy old git.....

In order of hatred

1 Arsenal - cheats, divers, foreign, love it when knocked out of Europe

2 Germany - boring, cheats

3 MK Dons - thiefs, franchise, soulless

4 Cardiff - idiots

5 WestBrom - will be our local derby in the Premiership

Gas - love 'em, reminds me how much worse it could be.

Guest Knock_Kneed_Hen

Rovers...Always have always will

Cardiff....Disgrace to football

Exeter....living in Torquay for years brought the hate on for this club

Plymouth....Far to full of themselves

Birmingham....Never forgiven the Brum fan for spitting in my face when i was just 13!!!

Guest port marine red

1. Man United

2. Man United Reserves

3. Man United U18's

4. Man United U16's

5. Man United Schoolboys

Guest DessieBoySWFC
1 Rovers

2 Cardiff

3 Arsenal

4 Celtic/ Sheff wed

5 Swindon

Celtic or the Mighty Owls? How does that work?

Anyway....

1. L**ds

2. Bl*des

3. Rangers

4. Real Madrid

5. Arsenal

Guest DessieBoySWFC
what no Bratfurd, Terriers, Dull, Barnsley or Roverham then? whistling.gif

Why do you say that? They might all hate us, but it's mostly one-way. We know we're better than 'em and that's what really hurts them the most.

I'm surprised you put Huddersfield in that list though - I didn't think they had any particular gripes with us, whereas the others you might.

Surely someone, with more time and a less interesting social life than me, can add up all the teams on here and provide a league table of the City fans' most hated teams?

At a rough guess I think the most hated teams from above are:

1. Cardiff - obvious neihgbourly love.

2. ManU - just plain jealously. Plus, they are detestable.

3. Arse - not sure about this one.

4. Rovers - surprisingly low position. But then they're used to that.

5. Swindon - whatever.

Does this seem about right? dunno.gif

Guest mo_glos

1. gillingham: poo ground, poo area, poo over achieving team

2. cardiff: hoolies

3. liverpool: so boring: for some reason lots of city fans like them

4. gas

5. stoke

Guest stfc_dave

1. Brighton Rubbish ground, rubbish team, rubbish fans, outrageous luck, Leon Knight.

2. Arsenal Cheating, scheming team who are stunting the development of English players. Arsene Wenger's blind spot, anyone?

3. Bristol City Just because you're a local rival, and I love it when we beat you. Likewise in return no doubt.

4. Reading Self righteous fans in a nice but souless ground. "We beat the scum 3-1"

5. Sheffield Utd Had a bit of a scuffle when I went up to watch the Town against the Wendies. I won though cool.gif

Guest MarkyBoyPVFC
1. Port Vale

2. Wigan Athletic

3. Crewe Alexandra

4. Bayern Munich

5. Olympiakos

What have we ever done to you? unsure.gif

My choices?

1. Stoke City

2. Crewe Alex

3. Man United

4. Macclesfield Town

5. Bristol Rovers (well everyone else seems to say them wink.gif)

and honourable mention for Franchise FC

Incidentally nice to see Brooker is doing so well, hope you choose to rest him and Lita when we visit in two weeks wink.gif

Guest we8thegas
who is the person who is the brighton fan.

i have a message for you that a~~~ole dived and should have been sent off now go back to your own website

p.s drink some yellow coke from the cardiff fans  city.gif  city.gif

either the scum's gone back with tail between it's legs,been barred(as i had to report him for not knowing a thing about football),ignored by all or fell off his high chair and knocked himself out on his rattle laugh.gif

Guest Albionchez

5 worst teams are

1. Man United - for years they have been robbing lower league clubs of their future fans

2. Crystal Palace - pure scum

3. Orient - ###### fans & ###### stewards who deliberatly directed us into a home fans only knives allowed pub!

4. Bristol City - That "Better Luck Next Year" banner at the play off final really got my goat up. Also the "We're with Prescott" & "Say NO To Falmer" posters that were everywhere AFTER the match.

5. Probably go for QPR just because they have very obnoxious fans who love to rub it in your face when they beat you.

Slight note for Swindon who have the biggest ###### of a manager outside the premiership.

Does he bring an ashtray with him Rich?? biggrin.gif

Probably not! But he looks the part if anything! In fairness he's got his haters but he's changed Swindon from a relegation bound 3rd Division team to a club in the 3rd Division that should be doing better! biggrin.gif And he managed to keep Sam Parkin for 3 full seasons... That deserves an O.B.E alone!

MY WORST FIVE

I LOATHE

01. Oxford United - Pure scum. Loathe them with a passion. Nice to see they'll be in Division 4 for one more season at least.

I DISLIKE

02. Manchester United - Obvious reasons. Looks like their glory years are up for a while (like Liverpool in the 80's) - Would any other team keep Phil Neville for so long?

03. Bolton Wanderers - Never got over the fact they knocked us out of the Semi-Final of the Coca-Cola Cup 10 years agao... Maybe I should let that go?

04. Torquay United - Temporarily on the list as I was threatened after Swindon's match at Plainmoor... Couldn't believe it, would have been in hospital if I wasn't with my girlfriend (his mate cited the fact I was with her as the single reason he shouldn't attack me!)

MILDY ANNOY ME

05. Reading - It's purely becuase I do not care about them... Reading fans loathe Swindon but a lot of Swindon fans couldn't care less about Reading. I have no problem with Reading but they seem to hate us like we hate Oxford United!

Probably not! But he looks the part if anything! In fairness he's got his haters but he's changed Swindon from a relegation bound 3rd Division team to a club in the 3rd Division that should be doing better!  biggrin.gif And he managed to keep Sam Parkin for 3 full seasons... That deserves an O.B.E alone!

MY WORST FIVE

I LOATHE

01. Oxford United - Pure scum. Loathe them with a passion. Nice to see they'll be in Division 4 for one more season at least.

I DISLIKE

02. Manchester United - Obvious reasons. Looks like their glory years are up for a while (like Liverpool in the 80's) - Would any other team keep Phil Neville for so long?

03. Bolton Wanderers - Never got over the fact they knocked us out of the Semi-Final of the Coca-Cola Cup 10 years agao... Maybe I should let that go?

04. Torquay United - Temporarily on the list as I was threatened after Swindon's match at Plainmoor... Couldn't believe it, would have been in hospital if I wasn't with my girlfriend.

MILDY ANNOY ME

05. Reading - It's purely becuase I do not care about them... Reading fans loathe Swindon but a lot of Swindon fans couldn't care less about Reading. I have no problem with Reading but they seem to hate us like we hate Oxford United!

Was the top Parkin had on Soccer Nite last nite meant to mean anything? Went on about was or something and he was walking very slowely. Looked rather strange biggrin.gif

Archived