IGNORED

5 Most Hated Teams

Guest Avon_Robin83

Guest Cedric gull

Blimey, a bit of head scratching here for irrational hatreds, so here goes:

1. Crystal Palace - goes without saying, just a load of pikey cockney, not sure if we are in Surrey or London wannabees. The only reason they don't travel north of the river is because they can't get their caravans on the underground.

2. Rangers (Glasgow) - miserable bigoted scum, they are the UVF without guns.

3. Reading - the most unfriendly ground (Elm Park) that I have ever visited.

4. Chelsea - used to be totally ambivolent to most London teams, their fans are about to become more nauseating than ManUre, they will regard it as a great footballing achievement when they win the league, totally forgetting the Russian millions that actually bought it. I have always believed that to achieve something it requires genuine hard graft, plus maybe a little good fortune along the way, don't think that quite applies to Chelsea.

5. PSV Eindhoven - very hard choice for fifth team as there are so many deserving candidates, their fans win it for the racist abuse handed out to Arsenal players last season in the Champions League, UEFA should have banned the team or at least made them play games behind closed doors as a punishment, instead the toothless mandarins in charge of European football handed out a fine little more than a fixed penalty for speeding.

Was the top Parkin had on Soccer Nite last nite meant to mean anything? Went on about was or something and he was walking very slowely. Looked rather strange biggrin.gif

I didn't watch it but Swindon turned down a bid yesterday for Sam, don't know if it had any relevence.

Guest we8thegas

we may have to register on their site for a bit of peace as it would appear their fans are all on ours(all 5 of them razz.gif ),just click on ignore user and abracadabra they vanish marrigold.gif

Guest Safeway
Why? Top fans, top local boozers, top day out.

Viva Brisbane Road smile.gif

Actually a bit out-dated now, it goes back to our 'bad old days' in Division 3 (96-99 sort of time) when the 'O's became sort of 'stand-in' rivals. Things would get quite intense whenever the teams met (a 4-4 draw at The Goldstone being the catalyst for much of the trouble).

You're right though, it was always a cracking day out, with often more Albion than home fans at Brisbane Road.

Ooo, and I'd like to remove MK Dons from my list and replace them with Chesterfield. ###### hate them (similar reasons to Orient, plus their insistence that they were the rightful Division 3 champions in 2001).

Guest Safeway
we may have to register on their site for a bit of peace as it would appear their fans are all on ours(all 5 of them razz.gif ),just click on ignore user and abracadabra they vanish marrigold.gif

You'd be more than welcome on North Stand Polls. Just don't expect much football chat. biggrin.gif

Guest Seagull Warrior

1. Crystal Palace

2. West Ham

3. Leeds (as soon as their in the conference, the better)

4. MK Dons

5. Chelsea (as soon as they go in to administration and into the conference, the better)

Guest we8thegas

Didn't think there was that many of you razz.gif tell me,how do you all fit in that tiny ground of yours?do you have to take it in turns whistling.gif

Guest we8thegas
Unfortunately we don't all fit in, that's why we need a new stadium you see  wink.gif

So what you're saying is that all you on the forum annoying everyone tonight can't fit,i know someone with a cowshed if that's any help razz.gif

Guest Silent Bob
So what you're saying is that all you on the forum annoying everyone tonight can't fit,i know someone with a cowshed if that's any help razz.gif

He doesn't have one of these kicking about does he?

user posted imageuser posted image

Ain't that the truth, I bet it's all shopping and hair dressing and this years gay pride perade.

How did you know?! It's certainly alternative.. all the subjects are more likely to cover Sex and Drugs and Music. dunno.gif

Archived