IGNORED

Todays Sun - Goodfellow !

Guest zider_head

Guest zider_head

In todays sun on page 74 in the footie index bit its states the follwoing :-

BRISTOL CITY have made a final £150,000 bid for stoke midfielder Marc Goodfellow

So questions are as follows :-

1 - Do we need him ? where will he play ? right wing ?

2 - Where did we get 150 k from ???

He's gotta be a quality player though... He was a first team regular, billed as an exciting skillful right winger and as soon as he arrived, Tiny Pen*s dropped him....enough of a charachter reference for me!!! Could be useful now that Amankwaah is out for a year, but £150k today for a club with a bank balance like ours is a lot of money and we have to be sure that the outlay is essential.

If Goodfellow is a left footed then good old Wilson strikes again!!!!. Wilson has a real good nack of attracting players to the club just to play them out of position.

What is it with this bloke Wilson? He realy does make some strange choices :(

think youll find hes TWO footed and as quick as a greyhound, and lets remember when Pulis was here, he didnt particuallarilly play with wingers, just bump it up to the front men.

Not sure that 150k is the right money though for someone out of contract in 6 months but this is paper talk and only DW and SL know the real bid.

For 150 k you've got to expect someone pretty good.Kitson (a prolific pacey centre forward)has just been signed by reading from cambridge for 150k,and as i often mention,probably to the tedium of everyone,McIndoe left Yeovil for 40k,and i'd be suprised if he's as good as him.Still never knock strengthening the team,as long as it does strengthen the team!

It might be a bit too much , but i think we should trust danny's judgement. He does sound like a good player , and i wouldnt beleive the sun anyway.

By the way redtrojan Kitson is a big slow lanky forward , a bit like lee miller but now way near as good.

Archived