IGNORED

Players To Leave

Bristol Boy

Following Lee McGuire's exit, I think that if Goodfellow or another player join, possibly both,you'll see Lee Mathews & Marvin Brown go in fairly short order.

That would still leave us with:

Peacock, Miller, Roberts, Lita and at least one other.

At the end of the season, I'd be surprised to see Micky Bell still here if his contract's up, but I can't see him moving out on anything but loan before then, due to his high wages, by Div2/3 standards.

It looks like we're doing the same with Peacock as we did we Tony Thorpe who cost £1m and left for nothing.

Someone told me that as many as 11 players are out of contract at the end of the season and a lot obviously depends on which Div we're in next season.

So losing Peacock, Bell and co would be a bad thing??????????????????

Thanks for the link and there are actually 16!!

Bell

Carey

Peacock

Matthews

Brown A

Brown M

Burnell

Clist

Hill

Amaankwah

Jones D

Woodman

Ayinsah

Aubrey

Harley

Loxton

It's a shame to pay strong money for a player and then loose him for nothing and there's been a few like Thorpe, Seebok, Andersen S, Andersen, Steve Jones and now it could be Peacock.

Add the give away price for Andy Cole and we haven't done brilliantly buying and selling.

Akinbiyi, Murray & Jim Brennan are some better deals I can think of.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Bell

Carey

Peacock

Matthews

Brown A

Brown M

Burnell

Clist

Hill

Amaankwah

Jones D

Woodman

Ayinsah

Aubrey

Harley

Loxton

Out of that list I'd like to see Carey, A Brown, Burnell, Clist, Woodman, Hill and Jones stay. Not sure about Peacock.

Don't know anything about Ayinsah, Aubrey, Harley and Loxton so will make no comment on them

Guest Cider Red Sam

From that list I reckon Bell, Matthews, M.Brown, Clist, and Jones would be released.

I don't know anything about the four accademy players at the bottom but I reckon they'll probably all be given new contracts as they havn't had the chance to prove themselves yet.

Interesting situation with Amankwaah though considering his latest injury setback. He'll probably be given a contract just out of sympathy more than anything, although in my view he more than merits a new contract.

Bell

Carey

Peacock

Matthews

Brown A

Brown M

Burnell

Clist

Hill

Amaankwah

Jones D

Woodman