IGNORED

Next Five Games

Bristol Boy

Oldham H

Blackpo H

Luton A

Barns H

Torquay A

As I see it, a likely defeat at Luton (Got to loose away eventually?)and four games that are winnable.

All four team are out of form and two/three are staring at relegation.

If we can do that then I'll start to look at the table again :D :

Next Up after Torquay:

Bmth at home....MUST WIN!

In the meantime, Brentford start to loose those games in hand :city:

Oldham  H

Blackpo H

Luton  A

Barns  H

Torquay A

As I see it, a likely defeat at Luton (Got to loose away eventually?)and four games that are winnable.

All four team are out of form and two/three are staring at relegation.

If we can do that then I'll start to look at the table again :D :

Next Up after Torquay:

Bmth at home....MUST WIN!

In the meantime, Brentford start to loose those games in hand :city:

You know what if we win our next to home games (Oldham and Blackpool) i can see us sneaking it at Luton, maybe I'm just being a tad to optomistic but, we are talking about Bristol City here expect the unexpected, keep it going lads just one game COME ON U REDS!!

am I being to optomistic? Puckle_red/Liam

• Admin
You know what if we win our next to home games (Oldham and Blackpool) i can see us sneaking it at Luton, maybe I'm just being a tad to optomistic but, we are talking about Bristol City here expect the unexpected

Wouldn't it therefore be best to "see us losing at Luton" then? :city:

Wouldn't it therefore be best to "see us losing at Luton" then?  :city:

Yes but after last seasons "sickener" in injury time I'm sure the boys are after revenge. But that will be our toughest test Luton are by far the best team in this division I hate to say.

Our next three games could all be wins even Luton. I think we can grab a win in the next two then possibly get a draw at Kenilworth Road. After the weekend there seems to have been a big change and the playoffs are ever looming nearer.

Lets get behind our boys and really make the end of our campaign a meaningful one :D:)

You know what if we win our next to home games (Oldham and Blackpool) i can see us sneaking it at Luton, maybe I'm just being a tad to optomistic but, we are talking about Bristol City here expect the unexpected, keep it going lads just one game COME ON U REDS!!

am I being to optomistic? Puckle_red/Liam

Keep the same team for Oldham [please]. Doc suspended for Blackpool, next to Brown ? bring in one of his scouser mates,Gilly or Orr, they will feed off each other. Should be a great game and we get to compare Butler v Ireland at the gate. Luton if we keep the team intact, we will be too fast, i believe an upset is there.

Archived