IGNORED

See Peter Beadle Play On Saturday?

Guest ciren pylonsider

Guest ciren pylonsider

Cirencester Town - yep, its Non-League stuff but the football is still good quality - playing well this year with a lot of bright kids coming through from our Academy team. Big promotion 6 pointer with Team Bath, from the University of Bath, this Saturday 3rd Jan in the Dr Martens League.

Peter Beadle is now playing regularly with them so if you want to relive the past why not wander up the road and give it a go?

Our website - Cirentownfc.com - has very straightforward directions on the Find Us tab.

Why? £5 to get in, good clubhouse, reasonable crack, walk all the way round the ground, nowt extra if you want to sit down, chance of winning the raffle or golden goal + probably a good game of footbal with two very attacking teams going for promotion.

Think it might be #### footabll? Well - we're not at your level for sure but our youngsters are into the 4th round of the FA Youth Cup and play Crewe Alexandra in the next round ... maybe you could spot a future City player in our squad?!

Peter Beadle is now playing regularly with them so if you want to relive the past why not wander up the road and give it a go?

I'm sure that Citylady already has her tickets, and can't wait for the game :(

whats wrong with clevedon town?

On the few times that I've been to the Hand Stadium I found it to be the most atmosphereless football ground that I've ever been to.There are never enough fans there and the standard is pretty dire.

Reasons enough not to go - and only live in Backwell.

Guest ciren pylonsider

Fair enough - train down to Taunton to see the Mangos slither around Wordsworth Drive seems OK ...

but it was quite amusing to see folk go wandering off my post thread onto Clevedon [who? - we beat them 3-2 on Thursday ..] and then onto the Peacocks when all I was posting was an alert to anybody who wanted a footy match to come and boost our gate.

We're trying to get our average above 200 and Team Bath don't have any speccies.

Anyway, hope everybody does enjoy their Saturday, whatever you do!

Guest ciren pylonsider

Should be on our website Sunday morning

cirentownfc.com

absolutely great match. Two good teams going at it hammer and tongs.

and the right result!

Archived