IGNORED

Who's Sitting In The East End-chesterfield?

Guest knapster

Guest knapster

Hey,

Was just wanderin if anybody had exchanged their normal tickets in their season ticket book for a place in the east end at chesterfield?

i kno some of my mates have and i certainly will once i've sorted out my season ticket on monday!

Should be an amazing atmosphere and i can't bloody wait!

knapster

p.s Ricky mate, i hope you don't mind but i added you to my hotmail contacts list!

Guest knapster

yeah cheers for that matt,

looks like should be a good game with plenty of goals scored, and for god's sake lets hope Lita Plays!

knapster LEEEEEERRRRROOOOYYYYY! :P

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Shouldn't that be whp's STANDING in the east ens? I'm bringing som e gahedas with me so shoucl be a chuckle when they see what a decent crownd.atmosphere is like

Guest BCFC Matt
Shouldn't that be whp's STANDING in the east ens? I'm bringing som e gahedas with me so shoucl be a chuckle when they see what a decent crownd.atmosphere is like

I'm sure all of us in there will be "sitting"- for how long i dont know!! All the more reason to sing:D - if we sing= we can stand, l really am looking forward to this one.

Guest BCFC Matt
yes sorry sitting in the east end

i wuld hat ti risk huting myself by standin and upseting the council

<br /> Is this "safe standing" issue ever going to be addressed?????

Ever since the gradual removal of terracing, the atmosphere at games as declined with it!

Now with regards to the chesterfield game, if we (in the EASTEND) outnumber the opposition fans then surely the stewards will have to make the c'field fans sit because there are less of them than us (????!!!) - that was the excuse when we were made to sit or be kicked out coming from a steward on the previous occasion we were in the eastend, all the more reason to fill it, :wacko: it IS pay on the day now according to the ticket office when i enquired at the bournemouth game.

Hope to see you all in there!

Guest two acres red

i will be in the east end so please lets not be silly and charge the fences as some people did against notts county. We want the east end to be ours once again lets show the chesterfield fans we can sing our hearts out for the club with no hassle what so ever. We can and i know we will create an unforgetable atmosphere to S/L and C/S and then perhaps we will rightfully have the east end back next season.

Guest knapster

i would without a doubt :wacko: ,

the atmopsphere would be legendary and a haven for any right minded singing city fan, if they were available it would create an amazing atmosphere to get behind the players and to show the away fans, what the home of footballs really like! :blink:

and besides all money from the possible east end season tickets would obviously benefit the club, and everyone else

i know i'd get one,

knapster

Guest wishbone

As a fan who lives away from Bristol & listens to the internet commentary each week, I'm really looking forward to the Chesterfield game.

It's rare to hear more than a peep out of the crowd, so let's get some proper singing floating over the airwaves.

I made it to the Bournemouth match & was overwhelmed by the lack of atmosphere. Let's watch that space.

Wishbone

I accidently went in the East End for the Bournemouth game. I don't know about better atmosphere but I can confirm that the East End is the coldest fr1gging stand on the Planet!! There was brass monkeys running about (which is more than you could say for ABrown).

Wrap up warm and enjoy.

Guest knapster

yeah thanx for the advice chivs,

i just cant wait two weeks now till chesterfield and hopefully it will be amazin, a load of my mates i know are goin so it should be one not to miss!

hope to see a load of u ther

knapster

Guest knapster

yeah thanks for the advice chivs,

i just cant wait two weeks now till chesterfield and hopefully it will be amazin, a load of my mates i know are goin so it should be one not to miss!

hope to see a load of u ther

knapster

Archived