IGNORED

Soccer Night Tonight

Ecko

Guest Old Dazzler

And I'm more convinced than ever that all the local hacks, media guys, Football Club chairmen and managers have boycotted the show. Yet again - they cannot buy a guest to sit and cringe!

And I'm more convinced than ever that all the local hacks, media guys, Football Club chairmen and managers have boycotted the show. Yet again - they cannot buy a guest to sit and cringe!

It has to be because it's embarressing to be a part of hasn't it! Do Yeovil play boring games?

Thank god we cant get it here, the plymouth verison is some fans in a pub and the main guy who introduces it... why the hell do they insist on ours being "FUNNY" its so bad, so very very bad...... please some one put this lame dog out of its misery

Guest Old Dazzler

Well, the so-called bit of humour just now with the naughty words partly bleeped out - why would the likes of Osman, Gould, Latham or any representatives of the local league clubs want to sit there just to be embarrassed by that!

Guest MaloneFM

SEE? I get booted out at Bath Road and you are all happy now aint you?

Well bugger you...me and Uncle Bruce are happy here at MaloneFM with Durden the boy broadcaster.

Find you own bloody commentary of away matches....pardon? :ph34r:

Archived