IGNORED

Decent Keeper

Guest edwardo

Guest edwardo

people around me have been questioning phillips' ability in recent weeks and i am inclined to agree with them.he plays with passion which is a great factor about him but he tends to spill the ball and flap and don't even get me started on free kicks.On the other hand he has made some superb saves this season and lets not forget phillips' sent the gas down I'm 50/50 about wether we need a replacement but we definetly need a decent backup.

Guest BCFC Matt

That is a simple option in my opinion - NO.

He is and will continue to be a decent shot stopper.

Football is about learning- hes only 25(ish) and in football terms, that isnt old, he has saved us on numerous occasions and everyone makes mistakes, its easy to say hes been poor etc but the simple fact is we are not going to sign the likes of Buffon/Casillas/Robinson- saying that even they make errors!

This talk is ridiculous- i cannot beleive how little loyalty is shown by some "fans"!

As you say though it would be nice to have some cover and just to keep steve on the ball.

Guest BCFC Matt
i'm not slagging him off i just wanted different opinions

I understand that mate. Its just that some people do tend to blame him for everything that doesnt go right on the field.

Guest BCFC Matt

I agree with the fact that Steve needs competion for the #1 slot but to slatw him and his performances is wrong- he hasnt played badly in the games ive seen him- i know he makes mistakes but then again who dosent....i dont think god is going to sign for city sumhow! :P

Archived