IGNORED

Luton Away

Stylus

Guest redrebel
I'm going. Does anyone know if it's reserved seating or not? A friend of mine might come if he can sit next to me as I've ordered my ticket on Friday.

When I ordered my ticket I was told it was unreserved seating i.e sit where you want and having got my ticket there are no seat numbers on it anyway.

hopefully we will be the second team to beat Luton at home. Should be a good game lets hope that luton expect an easy game like they did against vale and then we may win convincingly. I expect to be making an appearance to such a lovely comfortable away end :city:

Guest Georgeformbygrill

I remember last season, when we'd battled hard to get it back to 2-2 then

they went down the other end an got the winner :city:

I am looking forward to it though.

Guest Brum Red

I'll be there, away games have generally been better than home games so i'm looking forward to it. I wasn't that impressed with Luton in the first game and i didnt really see alot from them to show why they are doing so well. It'll be interesting to see what they are like at home.

CTID

I'm going  :city:

Just a quick thameslink trip up from Brighton! I would hope that the game will changed from all ticket to pay on the day like the Col U game was?

To answer other peoples questions, it isnt reserved seating so you can sit where you like, and the ground is an easy walk from the train station. Just through the Arndale shopping centre, then over the footbridge. Best bet is to just follow the crowds.

Thanks SCR! :grr:

Guest tucker_bcfc

Yeah i'll be there.. Should be a good day-out.

Even with the league standings at the moment i honestly do fancy our chances.. Just got a lil feeeeling :city:

Guest Ashton Kate
I'm goin  :city:

I will be there with 52 others !!! City Junior Strikers are travelling and are playing football against Luton Junior Hatters before the game.

Come on you Reds. We can do it. :grr:

I will be there with 52 others !!! City Junior Strikers are travelling and are playing football against Luton Junior Hatters before the game.

Come on you Reds. We can do it. :ph34r:

Kate, Are we having Fish and Chips prior to the game or after? :dunno:

Guest Ashton Kate

Morning Stylus,

You will have to use some energy first playing footie then you

will have your sausage and chips after the game.

Coach leaves at 8.30 from Ashton make sure you're on time.

Cmon u reds. ONLY ONE TEAM IN BRISTOL.

CITY TIL I DIE.

Morning Stylus,

You will have to use some energy first playing footie then you

will have your sausage and chips after the game.

Coach leaves at 8.30 from Ashton make sure you're on time.

Cmon u reds. ONLY ONE TEAM IN BRISTOL.

CITY TIL I DIE.

I'm getting picked up at Yate as usual. 9.00pm.

See you there... :dunno:

i am coming in from bedford , does anyone know if there is an alcoholic beverage dispensary near the ground that several city fans may be visiting prior to an afternoon of association soccer!??

i am coming in from bedford , does anyone know if there is an alcoholic beverage dispensary near the ground that several city fans may be visiting prior to an afternoon of association soccer!??

:dunno::ph34r: Thanks for that, you've cheered me up a bit on an otherwise crappy day.

I'm coming down from Silsoe on the bus - there's a random university campus there and I'm staying with a mate! You might know it, Dayo. Anybody know of any decent pubs in the town centre?

Archived