IGNORED

Hawkins Scores Again!

Big Red Rich

Alright it may be a different level of football he is playing, but has scored twice (as far as I know). He also scored a Hat Trick in preseason for us, maybe not against quality opposition, but nobody else scored as many as him did they?

Is it possible that he may be recalled for the Notts County game? Especially seeing as Kev is injured, and I think Roberts is suspended. Who else is capable of playing on the right wing?

Guest Swiss Baloney

Yep he has been having a blinder he has scored three goals in 4 games but, He got sent off on new years day for what I dont know :wacko:

Yep he has been having a blinder he has scored three goals in 4 games but, He got sent off on new years day for what I dont know :wacko:

Two yellows in the ten minutes after he'd scored their equaliser from the spot, no more details but probably a one match ban(?)

Guest Friday The 13th

Well for the Notts game we really are running out of options. Possiblities of people filling the right wing berth include Marvin Brown, Hawkins and errrrm I'm struggling now.

No doubt Clist will start there but that would be the wrong decision to take for sure because we know he isn't his strongest there.

Here is awaiting some stupid decision to play someone out of position there.

Well for the Notts game we really are running out of options. Possiblities of people filling the right wing berth include Marvin Brown, Hawkins and errrrm I'm struggling now.

No doubt Clist will start there but that would be the wrong decision to take for sure because we know he isn't his strongest there.

Here is awaiting some stupid decision to play someone out of position there.

what about this goodfellow bloke?

:wacko:

<br /> Two yellows in the ten minutes after he'd scored their equaliser from the spot, no more details but probably a one match ban(?)

Wernt the yellows both in the space of a minuite or something ?

I'm suer i remember reading it was in a rediculously short amount of time, but i was reading the evil post so i wasn't paying too much attention :wacko:

He can play on either wing or up front , and even if he is just a left winger you never know with wilson! :wacko:

Well, he can play in goal. I wouldn't recommend it though.

Oh, and you always know with Wilson, that was kind of my point. See Harpal Singh for details.

He really can play either flank as he is genuinely TWO FOOTED. However, he aint worth the money we are offering in todays market.

The point is, he is a Murray for the left. A left winger come Striker.

He CAN play on the right and he CAN use his right foot but there is no getting away from the fact that he IS a left sided player.

For 150k if we are going to buy a right winger surely we should not be going for one who is naturally left sided??

I assume that we are buying him for the right because Wilson wouldn't be stupid enough to spend such cash on someone for the left would he??? Not when we have Brown, Tins, Woodman and Bell..... Surely, he wouldn't..... hmmmmm.....

Guest Lympstone1

Wilson is letting him stay another month but with the proviso of an immediate recall. With Darren playing at Staines on sat and then serving a 1 game ban so I don't think there is any chance of making the 1st team unless there are further injuries in 2 weeks time.

Archived