IGNORED

Team V Luton

Bristol Boy

With little likelihood of a signing,I hope it's 3-5-2

Tommy's suspended & Dinnings hit or miss, so Tins may even go for BO due to workrate.

...........................Phillips............................................

.............Carey...............Coles...............Fortune..................

Smith...............Brown................Dinning..........Wilkshire......Bell..

............................Lita...................Brooker....................

SUBS

Murray

Goodfellow

Orr

Tinnion

Gillespie or Cotterill

My Fear: 4-4-2

.............................Phillips..........................................

Smith.................Carey.....................Coles................Bell......

Cotterill.............Brown.....................Dinning..............Wilkshire.

......................Lita......................Brooker......................

SUBS

Orr

Murray

Goodfellow

Tinnion or Gillespie

Fortune

Either formation, I feel will be beaten unless they perform exceptionally on the day.

3-5-2 and it's narrow. :(

4-4-2 Early goal and it's a boneing :(

Hope I'm wrong :city::city:

I predicted about 750 would travel with our current form and all ticket.Hope it's more than that, to!

Prior to a match, if certain players feature in a media release, its usually a softner to prepare us for their selection.Goody and Orr are such. I think we will get the Tranmere, Hull, 3-5-2. Phillips, Carey-Coles-Fortune, Smith-Brown-Dinning-Wilkshire-Bell, Brooker-Lita. Bench: Goodfellow, Cotterill,Orr,Skuse,and Tinnion because there is nobody else to cover all options. Dinning may decide to turn it on against the league leaders. One, its an ego thing against the best, two its because he can. Plan B would be to start Orr and have him snapping at Howards heels just joined at the hip.

BT reckons that he'll keep team changes to a minimum but might make one change.

He doesn't say where..

Possibly Cotterill out and Murray in or maybe Orr in and Dinning out.My guess would be that Bell will be replaced by Fortune in view of the height that Luton have up front.

So...Flapper,Carey,Coles,Fortune,Cotterill,Brown,Dinning,Wilkshire,Brooker,Lita would be my guess.

BT reckons that he'll keep team changes to a minimum but might make one change.

He doesn't say where..

Possibly Cotterill out and Murray in or maybe Orr in and Dinning out.My guess would be that Bell will be replaced by Fortune in view of the height that Luton have up front.

So...Flapper,Carey,Coles,Fortune,Cotterill,Brown,Dinning,Wilkshire,Brooker,Lita would be my guess.

That's only 10 players, will Smith be our secret weapon???

I'd say Bristol Boy's first choice is probably right with Fortune coming in and Cotterill dropping out.

That would mean 3-5-2 with Smith and Bell on the flanks trying to cut out the supply to Howard.

I'd expect Goodfellow and Skuse to make the bench probably with Heffernan, Orr and Murray or Cotterill.

I'd say Bristol Boy's first choice is probably right with Fortune coming in and Cotterill dropping out.

That would mean 3-5-2 with Smith and Bell on the flanks trying to cut out the supply to Howard.

I'd expect Goodfellow and Skuse to make the bench probably with Heffernan, Orr and Murray or Cotterill.

An option could be Bell on the left of midfield in a 4-4-2, with Wilkshire on the bench and CF at LB.

I hope that doesn't happen.

Archived