IGNORED

Absolutely Cracking Match

Guest ciren pylonsider

Guest ciren pylonsider

yep - seems down market compared to pushing for Div 1 and thanks to those of you who posted [though why the thread got dragged into Clevedon Town and Taunton Town is beyond me ...]

But if any of you came then many thanks - we had about 10 more paying speccies than usual so it is possible there were some Robins there - and i hope you'll agree that as a football match it was a purler. And, for us, the right result.

take care - enjoy the rest of the season. And, when we visit Mangotdfield in another six pointer in the spring I'll post and see if I can tempt anybody down there!

Guest ciren pylonsider

you may be ***!*** but no. I'm not the Beadle. I'm just a non-league fan who follows Ciren Town!

Beadle led the line for your youngsters beautifully well when they won the Glos Senior Cup at our place last year but this time, though he tried all his tricks, he could not make a hole in our defence and we held out for a 1 - zip which was not pretty but very well earned.

mind you - still a very good player and Team Bath are not mugs. they'll be there or thereabouts come May

Archived