IGNORED

Lower Div Cost Reductions

22A

Until 1958 the bottom 2 divs were divided into Div 3 North and Div 3 South. Hopefully it will not apply to City after this season, but would you accept going back to this structure if it reduced travelling costs for teams and their followers?

For example, a few season's ago Darlington, Hartlepool and Carlisle were all in the same div as Brighton, Gillingham and the three Devon clubs. City would not need to travel much further North than the Birmingham area, :blink: but it would mean playing the likes of Sarfend, Swansea and the gas. :wacko:

In the past sometimes the clubs relegated would all be from the North or South, but the boundary was moveable; Coventry, Walsall and Grimsby have all been in Div 3 S & Div 3 N

No, cos we would be dragged down to Exeter, Torquay, Newport, Hereford standards, the two teams doing well this season are ambitious and wanna pay to a higher satandard (Plymuff, Yeovil, and we are supposed to be)

The thoughts of only ever playing these, plus Swinden, The Gas, Boredmouth fills me with horror- NO, NO, NO, keep things as they are!

Oh dear, the many of us in the north would rarely get to see our club play. Selfish I know but we would have to start supporting another club like Crewe, Southport, Tranmere, Blackpool etc, God help us!

Additionally I know many many City supporters who love travelling the country watching their beloved in places such as Hartlepool, Grimsby etc

Archived