IGNORED

Fa Cup Draw

cheshire_red

Portsmouth away?

A friend reckons we would have, I disagree. Can anyone confirm this?

My point is that it is drawn in alphabetical order so had we beaten Barnsley we would have played S****horpe or would we? Would our number have been different had we beaten Barnsley in the first game at AG? If we had and had beaten S****horpe would we not have had a differnet number for today's draw?

Confused, I am and I just wrote this nonsense!!

Portsmouth away?

My point is that it is drawn in alphabetical order so had we beaten Barnsley we would have played S****horpe or would we? Would our number have been different had we beaten Barnsley in the first game at AG? If we had and had beaten S****horpe would we not have had a differnet number for today's draw?

If your Aunt had b****cks, she'd be your Uncle.

Guest cider gliders

FA Cup fourth round draw

Manchester City/Leicester City v Tottenham

Swansea City v Preston/Reading

Northampton/Rotherham v Man Utd

Kidderminster/Wolves v West Ham Utd

Arsenal v Middlesbrough

Coventry City v Accrington Stanley/Colchester

Ipswich Town v Sunderland

Luton Town v Tranmere/Bolton

Liverpool v Newcastle

Burnley v Gillingham

Nottingham Forest v Sheff Utd

Portsmouth v Barnsley/S****horpe

Everton v Fulham

Telford Utd v Millwall

Southend/Scarborough v Watford/Chelsea

Birmingham City v Wimbledon/Stoke City

Guest Cider Red Sam
Portsmouth away?

I know what you mean mate, but unfortunately for you i think your mate's right! I think after the first round, the ball numbers are chosen by which order they came out of the hat last time.... eg, say City vs Barnsley was the 27th game out of the hat, then city wd b ball no.27 in the next round.... I think thats how it works.....

Not sure but I think the ball number corresponds to the tie number that you where in the previous round.

So if drawn as the 11th tie, such as Liverpool, they become ball 11 in the next draw

Same for Wimbledon and Stoke who where ball 1 today and so on..

Edit: Listen to Sam! Legged it from my computer for 10 minutes and he beat me to it :wacko:

Guest pogue mahone

i also think your mate is right the draw numbers can be found here i presume they must relate to the way they were drawn previously as there is no clear order to them otherwise

Archived