IGNORED

Rod Stewart At The Gate

Guest Scrumpy_kid

Guest Scrumpy_kid

Has anybody else seen this look-a-like?

i haven't seen him lately but i've spotted him many times walking along by the williams.

just thought i'd ask cause the "real" rod stewart is coming to ashton gate, any one going?

Guest XrAnGeX
Very good coup for City, but the question's got to be asked - when are City going to get a gig for anyone under the age of 40 wink.gif Massive Attack would be nice smile.gif

Very good point !

We have had some of the worlds most popular artists perform at Ashton Gate recently. E.g/ Elton John, Bryan Adams and soon to be Neil Diamond.

I am an 18 year old and even though I would have liked to have seen Elton John and Bryan Adams, it would be nice if the club could stage concerts for us younger ones. whistling.gif

Guest city fan 2

"I am an 18 year old and even though I would have liked to have seen Elton John and Bryan Adams, it would be nice if the club could stage concerts for us younger ones."

Gig at the gate??

I think Maggie may have seen him.

On Saturday, just before half time, he will leave his seat (just below the directors box) and walk down the central aisle and turn towards the Atyeo, presumably to have a **ss and a cuppa. There are usually a few shouts of "Wake up Maggie" and "Do you think I'm sexy" but he doesn't take any notice.

These superstars can be really arrogant at times. Any way give him a shout. wacko.gif

Very good coup for City, but the question's got to be asked - when are City going to get a gig for anyone under the age of 40 wink.gif Massive Attack would be nice smile.gif

I thought this thread was a p*ss take but I see from the main site it's for real. If we're getting Rod Stewart I think the under-60's are still uncatered for. rolleyes.gif

Guest Tactical Genius
OASIS would have been great and definatley soold out.

I read that as "Oasis could have been great, but they definitely sold out."

Guest bristolmod

yeh the phonics could play here. oasis are still too big.. but that'd be bloody great if they did.

....james brown still plays live.... whistling.gif

Archived