IGNORED

Fao Percy Parrot

Guest two acres red

Guest two acres red

Pete just received your pm the atmosphere is back i will do what i can to help. I will evan phone Geoff twentypence on friday to let other people no the east end is open on sat 17th January. Come on forum please make an effort to advertise this thank you.

Pete just received your pm the atmosphere is back i will do what i can to help. I will evan phone Geoff twentypence on friday to let other people no the east end is open on sat 17th January. Come on forum please make an effort to advertise this thank you.
Good for you! Nice to see someone making an effort!

Ive replied to your PM as I'm happy to help with flyers.

We really have to make the biggest effort this time and not let it be a flop :blink:

Well done Pete for your continuing effort :wacko:

Guest Mickey Bells left foot

if i can swap my season ticket before then i will try and get in there and i'll get some red balloons

Guest two acres red

its not about weather you can change your season ticket over Punkrock it is about advertising the fact the east end is open 17 Jan. Tell all your friends, post a few flyers to your neighbours, do anything you can just get the point over to non forum members who go down the gate. That is fantastic if you took balloons streamers take what ever you can in just advertise the fact the atmosphere is back. jan 17 east end here we come.

Guest cider gliders

We ole buggers grew up followin` the city in the

East End! What a great day it will be to see it full

of city fans again! If we can fill it, we will frighten

Chesterfield to death! like we used to do in the

past. You ask any old city player, an he would tell

you the noise from the East End was like a goal

start to the city! We`ll be in thur for sure!

UP THE CITY! Hic! :P

You should advertise it as East 17 are back.

Fans will flock down thinking they'll hear all their old favourties like "Stay Another Day" and umm; the other ones. :vomit2:

You have my full support as you can see :-

Don't be boring like me

Go to East 17 Day at Ashton Gate

Apologies to all for not being there, but why are we the fans pushing this and not the club?

Come on City, make it pay (or show season ticket) on the day and take out advertising space in the local papers and get it mentioned on local TV and radio. Not "The Wedlock Stand will be open for home supporters this Saturday", but something on the lines of "Come on all you City fans, get behind your team and sing and shout from the East End "

Well it seems the club aren't the slightest bit interested in helping the fans make a go of it. It seems, from looking at a thread in Ask SteveL/ColinS forum, that they haven't even told the ticket office the proper ticket details!

Sounds like they were just hoping it would pass by and we wouldn't take any interest which would give them a reason to not let it happen again!

It should of been announced at the last 2 home games and flyers should of been given out, I bet they don't make it 'swap tickets on the day' either, anyway to stop people getting in there! it's a load of sh!te and the club should be ashamed of themselves.

We actually pipe up and say what some of us want to happen and ask for a little bit of backing and this is what we get! It's all about money money money isn't it, s0d the atmosphere, s0d the fact that we are losing fans cos the atmosphere is like a library EVERY week; to the club the east end = hassle, so s0d us all. it's shocking.

Maybe people could hand out flyers at the notts county away game? Seems our last chance to really let people know about it.
If i get the flyers forwarded to me, i will be handing them out at Notts County and on C.A.T.S, hopefully if several people do, we should spark a bit more interest.

Guest knapster

cheers percy for your PM mate,

I will do all i can to adverise it, i may even print some flyers off if yer willin to send me em, and i'd encourage others to do the same, the better the atmosphere, the greater our teams standard of play will become, so lets get behind the boys on East 17 and show em who we are!

knapster

Guest two acres red

can any1 send me a couple off flyers as I'm off down the pub 2night chris the landlady will let me leave them on the bar for other customers to take. my email is cider4life@hotmail.com

Guest city slicker 71

I'll leave the Arthritis at home and be in there with a few other old uns, nice work all of you true Reds.

Regards,

Cowshedder :D

Guest two acres red

cheers pete for the new flyer i will print some off asap and take them round a few pubs so they can be left on the counter.

Archived