IGNORED

Song For When The Teams Come Out

Guest gingerdude

Guest gingerdude

city.gif I feel that the song that is played when the teams come out is to be honest pretty poor and i reacon they should play a song that gets the fans going more I'm thinkin on the lines of something like galvanise by the chemical brothers. Anyone else got any other suggestions?

city.gif Cheers city.gif

Guest alex1089

Yeah galvanize is a quality song put that one on! Dident they do the fans pick the song when the players come out thing? If so has it been used?

Guest hairyshamrock

My only thoughts at the moment are "Things can only get better" or following on from Mike and the Mechanics as they walked off, "All i need is a Miracle" biggrin.giftongue.gif

Guest BeAtTz
The only true song to get the blood pumping and the hostilities ph34r.gif  started is Two Tribes by Frankie Goes to Hollywood!

I gotta agree with you on that one. I noticed lower league teams play better songs when the teams come out. More modern stuff & less retro stuff (even though some retro songs are good to play).

Just play some decent songs please. rolleyes.gif

Well, whatever we decide play its got to be better than the sorry old Wurzels, sorry but they suck and inspire me only to remain awake, reluctently.

Gotta be Chemical Bro's, or some of those kickass inspiring classical rifts, sorry not cultured enough to know their names, you know though, the ones that...umm

huh.gif

I think they played it before a Champs league game, Milan or Chelsea, not sure as i was flicking. snack.gif

Maybe for next season though, save it so we have something to look forward to.

What about the peter Kay/Tony Christie song? Road to Amorillo or something?

Well it is for comic relief? laugh.gif

Apparently Falkirk have it as their song.

I think it woulsd work quite well if we change a few words around, over to you... whistling.gif

Guest Holls0608

i quite like the star wars song that they played last year, i thought that was a good build up to the game. Why not change the song every week instead of having the same song?

Guest Tommy Girl

Am I the only person who liked 'The Boys are Back in Town'???

'Ready to Go' is crap, but mainly because it's not cued up properly...the players end up running out to the verse that goes "You're weird...."!

I'd vote for 'Galvanise' by The Chemical Brothers. Wicked tune!

What about the peter Kay/Tony Christie song? Road to Amorillo or something?

Well it is for comic relief? laugh.gif

Apparently Falkirk have it as their song.

I think it woulsd work quite well if we change a few words around, over to you... whistling.gif

Thats true, and so do Bolton, Chesterfield and a few others rolleyes.gif

Galvanize would sound cool, is the gate system up to it though? dunno.gif

Guest shantrb

Fellas, you gotta start listening to some REAL music, you know, guitars, drums and stuff.

Any of the following would do for City to run out to:

Feeder-Buck Rogers

My Chemical Romance- Thank you for the venom

Ash- Orpheus

I have to admit I am a fan of "The Liquidator", always reminds me of Saturday afternoons.

Didn't they do the fans pick the song when the players come out thing? If so has it been used?

Yes they did: "One For The Bristol City" won by a mile - they used it for a bit then stopped.

Liquidator is a fine singalong number and should be used.

Failing that, a similar era ska track "Phoenix City" by Roland Alphonso would be appropriate and is excellent.

I reckon go with the Wurzels to try and freak the opposition out with a bit of the old "you ain't from round here, are you boy?" Come to think of it, why not go the whole hog and have "Duelling Banjos"?

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel!

Why doesn't somebody do a poll?

Whatever 10 songs on here have been mentioned more than once are put on the poll and the results can then be published for SL's attention.

He can then completely ignore it and we'll all move on to the next gripe. Job Done! handbags.gif

Guest redvino
The only true song to get the blood pumping and the hostilities ph34r.gif  started is Two Tribes by Frankie Goes to Hollywood!

I aggree with Neo, Two tribes, by Frankie goes to Hollwood is a great feel good song and gets Fans and players alike to be up for 3points.

Guest we8thegas
How about some prog-rock?

'March For No Reason'

'Tomorrow & Tomorrow'

'Dance Of The Puppets'

'The Dream and The Illusion'

Would save money as well because they are all on the same album

King Crimsom...In The Court Of The Crimson King

How about the theme tune to 'The Muppets' whistling.gif

Guest shotgun

Ace of Spades By Motorhead.

Lithium By Nirvana.