IGNORED

Signing By Saturday?

Bristol Boy

Based on past performance, I can't see any new signings coming in by Saturday.

So, as we're on a run of three consecutive wins and DW is totally change averse, most of the team picks itself:

......................................Phillips................................................................

Carey.......................Butler.........................Coles..........................Hill.............

?????.......................Doherty........................Tinnion (If Fit).............Brown.....

..............................Miller............................Peacock................................

Questions are:

a.Will BT be fit?

b.Will Clist or Burnell replace him if he's not

c.Has JB really got a bad back?

d.Will Lita play on the wing, as CR is suspended?

OR

Will DW stun and amaze me by bringing at least one player in?

Guest Mickey Bells left foot

there wont be much chance of wilson bringing anyone new in by staurday, i think he should try marvin brown on the right or if poss recall hawkins

how bout this chris ohenhen if gets signed
Striker. Not exactly a position that we are lacking in at the moment is it.

Even if he was signed up and able to play by then, that would then mean dropping Peacock or Miller (or playing them out of position).

Recall for Hawkins I'd say, failing that what other choices apart from Marvin Brown do we have for right midfield?

If Tins is not passed fit, then I would expect Clist to start in the middle with Doherty.

Perhaps I'm being stupid, but would he consider putting Aaron on the right and bringing in either Woodman or Bell on the left?

Archived