IGNORED

Have We Been Here Before?

bs3

I wanted to call this topic the ja vaux but couldn't spell it.

All this talk from the club this week about local young players coming through the set up and only two players in Team last week cost any money, do it ring any bells?

Rewind four or so years, Matt Hill, Mavin and Arron Brown , Spencer , Kevin Amwanka , Danny Coles and a few more this was the bright new future of BCFC the local lads who would takes us to div 1 and then who knows, the lads who would stay loyal to us and always wear the shirt with pride because they were "our" lads, products of BCFC the FUTURE.

Now look, we are no further forward a few years later and in many people's opinion we have gone backwards. And yet we see the Manager and the Chairman hailing the new breed of young lads has the future of this club and to be patient because in time they bring us succsess.

Well I have seen it all before and Tinion must be clucthing at straws in his desprate attempts to cling on to his job.

I wanted to call this topic the ja vaux but couldn't spell it.

All this talk from the club this week about local young players coming through the set up and only two players in Team last week cost any money, do it ring any bells?

Rewind four or so years, Matt Hill, Mavin and Arron Brown , Spencer , Kevin Amwanka , Danny Coles and a few more this was the bright new future of BCFC the local lads who would takes us to div 1 and then who knows, the lads who would stay loyal to us and always wear the shirt with pride because they were "our" lads, products of BCFC the FUTURE.

Now look, we are no further forward a few years later and in many people's opinion we have gone backwards. And yet we see the Manager and the Chairman hailing the new breed of young lads has the future of this club and to be patient because in time they bring us succsess.

Well I have seen it all before and Tinion must be clucthing at straws in his desprate attempts to cling on to his job.

Its "déjà vu". French meaning "already seen" and yeah, we have seen it all before.

Archived