IGNORED

Notts County

Riaz

i want to go to this game but i cant go with CATS as I'm not old enough...I'm nearly 16 but the woman told me i had to be 18 and over :D

i think around 800 mabe more fans will go up to see that game.I'm hoping i will go with my mate in the car....but he may have work :o

Yeah, it's a right pain in the ass.

You have to be with an 18 year old. I thought we'd get in if it was 16.

I was looking foward to the county game too.

I recon we will take 998 (without me and ricky :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: )

Guest Ciderhead Reynolds

why dont u just take the train ? will only take about 3 an half hours ! I'm leaving from trowbridge at half 7 :D and only costing 27 quid

Guest dez_gimred

haha....because I'm workin in trowbridge at 7:30 on the sunday and I'm not doing it twice in one weekend...

coach is cheaper!

how much is your ticket (city ticket)??

may be worth a thought but it seems though I'm too 'young' to go by train.....I'm only just nearly 16....id probably get on the wrong train or get lost :S

ive never been to any football game by train.

worth a thought though as i really want to go to this game.

Guest Bow_Legged_Chicken

The CJS go to quite a few games its a coach for younger unds that aren't allowed to go on cats to go on.

it doesn't run every game but quite a few. its a good laugh however there is quite a long waiting list for places for all games they are going to i think.

If we drum up enough interest i will have a word with one of em see if they can get another coach on the go.

Guest Ciderhead Reynolds

exactly , i went to loftus road with bout 5 people i didnt know , after a while u'll feel fine around them , as i am know going with the same people 2 meadow Lane on saturday :D dez_gimed where bouts in trowbridge do you work ?

I'm working at 8 :o

Archived