IGNORED

Third Place Finish

Br 1st ol

If you could decide to end the season now with City in 3rd place, would you take it?

Or have you got more faith and reject it in favour a going after a top 2 finish but run the risk of dropping out of the playoffs?

Is 3rd as good as we will do this season?

Or can push on from here?

So todays daily dilemma...

Do you take third now?

No i wouldnt settle for 3rd now , i feel that we have a good chance of second place , qpr are unstopable at home but they arent that good away , if we win on saturday and they loose that narrows the gap to 5 points and if we win our game in hand thats a 2 point gap , all we have to do then is mantane some good form and beat qpr at home and hope they will slip up.

Guest lilciderhed

No.

I would be happy with 3rd spot, but at this stage in the season why settle for 3rd?

I still believe we can win this league.

Guest two acres red

nooooooo way 1st place is still up for grabs plymouth have still got to have there bad run so have qpr. We can do it come on u reds.

I said at the start of the season, and my opinion did not waiver during our poor run (the old cliche of a season being a marathon not a sprint failed to register with some fans) that we would finish 2nd behind QPR.

I have seen nothing to change my mind upto this point.

I also said that Blackpool would go up through the play-offs, slightly less conviction behind this prediction now but i still stand by it!

Archived