IGNORED

Double Standards

bs3

The web master have double standards it seems that only their mate can post a personal message but no else. I have been using this forums for years and have never posted a personal message to mate but I have seen regular users doing it all the time and the only time I do this the message is twice deleted.

One rule for one and one for the clique that is the forum mafia.

The web master have double standards it seems that only their mate can post a personal message but no else. I have been using this forums for years and have never posted a personal message to  mate but I have seen regular users doing it all the time and the only time I do this the message is twice deleted.

One rule for one and one for the clique that is the forum mafia.

We have a number of moderators on this forum who act to sweep the non-City posts into the correct forums. Anything from 10 to 50, or more posts are moved each day.

I'm not quite sure what topics you are talking about, but if they were non-City then they were correctly moved. If you feel another post belongs elsewhere then use the alert button and a moderator will sort it.

I'm not even going to respond the rubbish about clique, friends, etc.

Cheers,

Adam

The post was about the up and coming fixture England v New Zealand in Bristol, I pointed out that I hoped loads of City fans would be going and the Marcus Trescothik is a city fan and that I have got Leadman who is also a City fan a ticket so you see there is a city link.

It depends what is defined as "Non-City"

I reckon a football related topic is fair enough - views about Thierry Henry for example which are not strictly speaking related to City.

The threads that should be moved imho are those that are personel or not related to football in any way.Personel messages can be sent via PM's in any case.

Guest pogue mahone
£40 ouch TCCB for you!
but for that £40 you get to sit in the sun watching 7 hours of cricket and are allowed to drink all day.

or you can pay £18 to watch 90 minutes of turgid second division football in a drafty stadium, with substandard catering and no beer.

i know where the rip-off is.

Archived