IGNORED

Wilson Still Chasing Cureton

Cider red

I honestly believe that the signing of Cureton would rank up there (although slightly below!) the likes of the Akinbiyi and Goater captures.

IF he fails to impress at Sunderland and IF he doesnt have better 'irons in the fire' and IF he decides he would like to play for us and IF his South Korean side dont demand a large fee and IF we sign him and he settles - then i think he could do wonderful things for this club.

Ive always rated him and think he would be far and away the best striker at the club, for a start he would be the only 'poacher' (the title 'poacher' fails to do his ability justice) and surely nobody could question that the club would do much better with him than without.

Having said that and as illustrated above there are far to many 'if's', having supported this club all my life one 'if' tends to be to many - unfortunately i dont think he'll sign - i sincerely hope I'm wrong!!

Jimmy:

"I honestly believe that the signing of Cureton would rank up there (although slightly below!) the likes of the Akinbiyi and Goater captures."

Spot on post, could be the missing link to get us out of this Div, and be worth spending on- Peacock could be got rid of, and Matthews, which would pay for him.

Heres hoping, but it might all be spin..

Archived