IGNORED

A Big Hand Please...for Adam Baker!

greenun

Guest Hodges17

Apart from looking at my name this is going to prove that i ain't a Red.

Isn't the 'east end' the away end, or is only the corner bit for away supporters?

Guest two acres red

I'm also urgeing every city supporter as well to come into the east end if they can.We got the chance to have a real atmosphere so come on lets do it and also thank you pete for handeing the flyers around to people. And also lucy n tom for what they are doing.

Guest Bow_Legged_Chicken
Apart from looking at my name this is going to prove that i ain't a Red.

Isn't the 'east end'  the away end, or is only the corner bit for away supporters?

yes it is but you know us city fans were never happy with what we got, and w eprefer the east end as we can make an atmosphere a lot more easily and its all down to tradition.

Don't worry its a city fan thing!

Guest Uncle Ern

All of us old farts will be going in the East End and it will be compulsory to sing the "Olde East End Songs" as featured on the earlier thread.

Failure to join in will result in all non participants being subjected to a charge across the seats(terraces) and a severe shoeing.

Spread the word :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

"Failure to join in will result in all non participants being subjected to a charge across the seats(terraces) and a severe shoeing.

Spread the word"

mmmmmmmm an afternoon of taking ends! Sounds rather camp nowadays :D

The Willsbridge contingent has now purchased its tickets for the 17th, a couple of last minute additions were persuaded to give me cash last night after being promised there would be singing, with the possability of those songs containing naughty words!

Archived