IGNORED

Ok Tinnion ? - My Views !

Guest zider_head

Guest zider_head

Yes i have slagged the guy off a fw time son here over the past few months after giving him my full 100 % support pre season, i have been thinking the past week if he was to pull this out the bag and get us in the play off then even to the final and even win the thing the bloke would become the biggest legend in citys history i would imagine ? I'm 25 before anybody asks i know ateyo was a great etc but if tinnion could get us up and the first go it would be some achivement with the way this season has gone.

I am going to be behind him 100 % now on in i hate the likes of dinning who seem to think its ok to rob this club and i have been vocal about coles and doc in the past but these two seem to have knuckled down of late lets hope we can finish on a high .

C . T . I . D.

Some people on here my inclucded (not as bad as some mind you) would oew tinnion ans steve a big apoligie.

Yes i have slagged the guy off a fw time son here over the past few months after giving him my full 100 % support pre season, i have been thinking the past week if he was to pull this out the bag and get us in the play off then even to the final and even win the thing the bloke would become the biggest legend in citys history i would imagine ? I'm 25 before anybody asks i know ateyo was a great etc but if tinnion could get us up and the first go it would be some achivement with the way this season has gone.

I am going to be behind him 100 % now on in i hate the likes of dinning who seem to think its ok to rob this club and i have been vocal about coles and doc in the past but these two seem to have knuckled down of late lets hope we can finish on a high .

C . T . I . D.

Some people on here my inclucded (not as bad as some mind you) would oew tinnion ans steve a big apoligie.

totally good post, I didnt know in the begginging/ mid season.. now looks he aint taking no crap is he

Why the need to apologise - I have consistently questioned the decision to appoint Tinnion and will continue to do so as he had no knowledge or experience of the job and it has shown.

In addition, there is no way that SL would have made such an appointment in his own company - no able businessman would.

If by some miracle, we do get to the play offs and even get promoted I firmly believe it will be by luck and incredibly bad recent performance by others rather than any merit to be attached to Tinnion.

Guest Colorado Red
Why the need to apologise - I have consistently questioned the decision to appoint Tinnion and will continue to do so as he had no knowledge or experience of the job and it has shown.

In addition, there is no way that SL would have made such an appointment in his own company - no able businessman would.

If by some miracle, we do get to the play offs and even get promoted I firmly believe it will be by luck and incredibly bad recent performance by others rather than any merit to be attached to Tinnion.

I really do hate to say this. But, for the first time ever, I actually agree with England on something. I can't see why people would hail Tinnion as a hero if City somehow manage to scrape through via the play offs. This has been a dreadful season, full of lacklustre performances. If we are totally honest here. City don't deserve to get promoted. Having said that. The other play off candidates have been just as inconsistent. We all hope that City do go up. But let's not get too carried away, and forget that this will be remembered as a very poor season. dunno.gif

I really do hate to say this. But, for the first time ever, I actually agree with England on something. I can't see why people would hail Tinnion as a hero if City somehow manage to scrape through via the play offs. This has been a dreadful season, full of lacklustre performances. If we are totally honest here. City don't deserve to get promoted. Having said that. The other play off candidates have been just as inconsistent. We all hope that City do go up. But let's not get too carried away, and forget that this will be remembered as a very poor season.  dunno.gif

Could say exactly the same about last seaosn....if it wasnt for that very lucky run we had we probably wouldent have reached the pray offs. We never played good football last season....does anyone remember that far back?

• Admin
Why was it lucky?

dunno.gif

Because we played like #### during it and when it ended continued to play like #### and were rewarded with a return of 1 win in 7 that to be honest the performances in the 11 match run of wins should have received.....

fact is tinnion, for some, is a legend, i thought lansdown giving tinnion the job was a poor move and one he would regret, i think this season has shown, i was right, i have received a torrent of abuse from most but at the end of the day, tinnion has made us a worse team, take dinning for instance, very good then slips into the same mold as other players who just aint performing, then off he goes to vale and hey presto, hes mom, it seems we cant put are finger on it, but neither can tinnion and hes the manager.

i seem to remember when tinnion couldnt play for us despite is class, and why, because some of our fans hated him so much they deemed it necesary to abuse him and is family in the street, i wanted him to play then and i was in a minority, how can you blame tinnion for a relagation, on the other hand, we can blame him for this seasons rubbish.

Guest nickD
take dinning for instance, very good then slips into the same mold as other players who just aint performing, then off he goes to vale and hey presto, hes mom, it seems we cant put are finger on it, but neither can tinnion and hes the manager.

Except for the fact that he is now infamous for doing this at every club he's been at?

The thing is any new manager has to start somewhere. Tinnion is learning and the results show that is clarity. Sometimes City play well and sweep sides apart, but on other occasions City are hammered.

I suspect Tinnion will learn from his mistakes and become a decent manager. Also you have to recognise he is currently carrying out a purge and getting rid of players who don't want to play for him and bringing in new men. It all takes time and if City do end up promoted this season it'll be a fluke.

Next season should see an improvement in results.

Guest SteveinNC
I really do hate to say this. But, for the first time ever, I actually agree with England on something. I can't see why people would hail Tinnion as a hero if City somehow manage to scrape through via the play offs. This has been a dreadful season, full of lacklustre performances. If we are totally honest here. City don't deserve to get promoted. Having said that. The other play off candidates have been just as inconsistent. We all hope that City do go up. But let's not get too carried away, and forget that this will be remembered as a very poor season.  dunno.gif

I Like your idiot tag....very true!

are you a fool arent another 116 odd teams below us with more expericnaced managers?

so how does experiance make you a better manager...that crap and you know it.

Guest The_Boy

In all honesty I don't think that Tinnion was the right appointment at the time and i still don't think that he was right then, but obveously if he gets us promoted then i will have to eat my words.(Which i will be more than happy to do!)

What i have seen throughout the season especially at the beginning, was a lack of tactical awareness, mistakes made in the dressing room and poor media handling (Dinning, Coles etc..) but as it has progressed we have seen something else which leaves me hopeful for next season and thats the progress that some of the young players who got into the first team have made.

Wilson last season had a first team that virtually picked itself whereas Tinman inherited the makings of several different teams and therefore he found it difficult to please everyone including the fans! It seems now that he might have just about found a reguler starting side (including subs) and with this new found consistency we might be making progress!

Its all very hopeful stuff but i really do want him to succeed!

Guest SteveinNC

Personally, I think the season is over in terms of promotion. We shot our bolt some time ago. But we can try to play some solid football, and give the young'uns a chance. Looks like Tinns is doing that.

Guest jonny k
don't come back with stupid posts respond and explain yur post,

Completely agree - the likes of Brown, Golbourne and Cotterill have developed impressively this season and next season with the experience they have gained will progress even further - I think you have to congratulate Tinnion for having the confidence and ability to spot that they were ready for the first team - many so called experienced Manager's would probably not of 'rushed'them. I also didn't agree wih Brian's appointment at the start of the season and he couldn't of wished for a worse start but gradually results went well until the Brentford replay/Sheffield Wed games. During the last 10 games though I have noticed a big change in team attitude, work rate and confidence that will stand us in good stead for next season regardless of what happens this year.

Will be with the team 100% over the last 7 games and hope that we can at least make the play offs - but if we do miss out it is still important for the team to give 100% to build on for next season.

Archived