IGNORED

Marc Goodfellow

Bristol Boy

He could be available for Saturday if personel terms can be agreed.My guess is that he'll aready know what City are offering in terms of wages and bonuses.He wouldn't have agreed to talk to City if they were offering way below what he wants.

It looks a done deal to me.

How much was the bid then?

The reported "final offer" was £150k.

After that fee was announced, it was reported that Stoke said that they were still in negotiations with City about a deal, whilst it was also reported around the same sort of time that we had made clear it was the final offer.

What was the actual "final offer" then, and did Stoke actually manage to wrangle a slightly higher price after this?

Hopefully he signs, and we will be one step closer to finding "the missing link" in the team. Then again I suppose that all depends on which position we are signing him for (right/left wing, striker etc).

He might be better than 'flappy' Phillips, though IMO.

What??? Youre not in any position to call phillips flappy after all he did send you down!! :P :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :P

Guest uncle john

Nooooooooooo!!!!

Not another left footer!!!

We have five of the best left sided players in the division - Woodman/Bell/Hill/Brown/Tinnion.

We have recently lost on the right Murray, Wilkshire, Amankwaah, and Roberts is suspended.

Now I hear Goodfellow is left footed! Noooooooooooooo!!!!

Oh well, as with Harpal Singh Wilson can take a left footer, play him out of position on the right so he is less effective and gets ######ed off. Oh yes, and spend money filling the squad in the process.

I just hope he's right footed after all. Any Stoke fans out there?

Cheshire Red said he saw him play on the right against Manure in pre season and he did well so I think that's good enough.

Peter Taylor was a great right winger with the ability to cut in and hit shots with his left foot, let's hope "Freezer" is the same.

that means he probably won't play on Saturday

Taken from todays Evening Post:

Winger Marc Goodfellow was today set to agree personal terms with Bristol City and could be in line for a debut at Notts County on Saturday

So providing that he signs today he should replace Roberts, who is suspended.

Cheshire Red said he saw him play on the right against Manure in pre season and he did well so I think that's good enough.

Peter Taylor was a great right winger with the ability to cut in and hit shots with his left foot, let's hope "Freezer" is the same.

You've got me quoting myself now! sheeeessh!

OOOOOOps that didn't work!

Archived