IGNORED

How Many

Guest magpie

Guest magpie

alright lads and lasses notts fan here looking foward to the game on sat how many fans do u think u will bring? and will u make much noise cause last season u were a bit silent .and last but by no means least what do u thik the score will be iam going for a 1-0 win to the super pies

u piesssssssssssssss

alright lads and lasses notts fan here looking foward to the game on sat how many fans do u think u will bring? and will u make much noise cause last season u were a bit silent .and last but by no means least what do u thik the score will be iam going for a 1-0 win to the super pies

u piesssssssssssssss

You managed to post in the end then Chris?! Presuming this is Chris? Do apologise if i have the wrong person :D

About a thousand fans and as i said we were noisy last season. It's just that stand is so f-in huge you need an army to make it sound as if we are :o

Guest magpie

yes lucy it is me i did mange to post in the end which was nice Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. u say u need an army to make a noise in that stand well uve got that wrong Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. cause that stand has the best accustics in the whole ground and even 100 fans singing can sound like 1000 fans singing just admit it u were silent :D

upiesssssssssss

yes lucy it is me i did mange to post in the end which was nice Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. u say u need an army to make a noise in that stand well uve got that wrong Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. cause that stand has the best accustics in the whole ground and even 100 fans singing can sound like 1000 fans singing just admit it u were silent :D

upiesssssssssss

Actually maybe you are right. But if i think back Notts County away last season was perhaps THE worst performance i had seen. We didnt have much to sing about :o

Archived