IGNORED

Replica Kit Rip Off

Taz

Sale now on

I know the mark up on sports gear is quite a bit, what about this:

The first team Goalkeepers shirt which has as retail price of £44.99, is now on sale for just £17.50.

If a company like TFG can boast profits like that, it's no wonder the likes of Nike, Adidas, Reebok etc are so well off.

Everybody knows that replica kit is sold on at great cost, however to be able to reduce an item which is STILL in use for this season by that margain, just goes to show how much can actually be made.

Sale now on

The first team Goalkeepers shirt which has as retail price of £44.99, is now on sale for just £17.50.

If a company like TFG can boast profits like that, it's no wonder the likes of Nike, Adidas, Reebok etc are so well off.

Everybody knows that replica kit is sold on at great cost, however to be able to reduce an item which is STILL in use for this season by that margain, just goes to show how much can actually be made.

Well, perhaps purchaser should have done a "Steve Phillips". Flapped at it when it came out, but catch it at just the right time.

Sale now on

Thank God its only a club shop sell...... When i just had a gander on the main site and saw the breaking news and only the picture of Steve Phillips, i feared the worse and thought he was injured and looked doubtful for Saturday or something to that effect :D

I don't expect many of the keepers shirts were being sold, it's got to be the worst ever! Hasn't it????

I got a City calendar in my kitchen and have to spend all of January looking at 'Banana man' Phillips...at least next month I've got Coles ( and Woodman)!!!

Archived