IGNORED

East End

Guest d_hardingbcfcband

Guest d_hardingbcfcband

How many are going down there? Is everyone going to sing or blame us the band becuase people are to lazy to sing and create an atmosphere?

And YES we are thinking off joining the east end! sorry to upset those of you who dont like us but its time to stop blamin us for the atmosphere and lets c if "WE KILL IT" or "MAKE IT" down the east end shall we?

Stop arguing and join together as true fans supporting the club we adore and gettin behind them!

COME ON U CITY FANS!

Guest Cider_Army

I have no problem with a couple of drums but having the bloody sally army band behind us is going a bit far. I admire the band for trying to create some atmosphere but perhaps its time to let the people sing what they want to sing when they want to rather than having to wait for the band to start up the songs. perhaps the reason there isnt enough singing is because people wait for the band to start something?

Guest d_hardingbcfcband

Yeah possibly! so surely its time to all work together havin every1 down the east end so we can "communicate". We try and follow what people start singing but the fact is in the h block no1 is singing!

I have no problem with a couple of drums but having the bloody sally army band behind us is going a bit far.  I admire the band for trying to create some atmosphere but perhaps its time to let the people sing what they want to sing when they want to rather than having to wait for the band to start up the songs.  perhaps the reason there isnt enough singing is because people wait for the band to start something?
A couple of drums would be good but to be drowned out by the whole band would be defeating the object i think?!? :Confused13:

Guest d_hardingbcfcband

Lets clear this up! we have 4 drums and usally just 2 trumpets now! how can that drown out anything?

Guest d_hardingbcfcband

Personally i belive that if we all communicate and stop bickering we can produce one hell of an atmosphere! We did once so lets bring it back! We will follow u as well as starting things! go with the flow!

Personally i belive that if we all communicate and stop bickering we can produce one hell of an atmosphere! We did once so lets bring it back! We will follow u as well as starting things! go with the flow!
Yeh, no-one is bickering, just stating their views. Not everyone has to worship the ground the band walk on.

A couple of drums would be grand :D

During the Stockport game, I noticed that a guy had some drums as well as a few kids. They were all seated in the East End. It must have been a school thing.

I think the sound was great, especially once a rhythm got going.

I agree, that the band and singing together would create a great sound !.

:D

Guest BCFC Matt

I have to be honest and admit, i love having the drums and singing but the trumpets do sometimes play irratating tunes like "yellow submarmine" etc but apart from that........BRING ON THE EASTEND!!! :D BRING BACK THE ATMOSPHERE!!!!!! :o

Guest two acres red

I'm just wonder what if we get the overflow from the dolman that wants to go in at half time would they be allowed in?

I think they should permantly keep the east end open like they did against cardiff in the play offs last year.

1 because it adds huge atmoshere to any game and

2 because it makes the gate a more intimidating place to come like ninian park.......

Archived