IGNORED

Fao All Going In East End.

Guest Bow_Legged_Chicken

Guest Bow_Legged_Chicken

Can i just say to everyone who is coming in the East End it seems as if we are being watched and assessed vigourously this tiem around, thats the impression i get from Richard Goulds posts on the Steve L forum.

So if we are good create a loud, positive and friendly atmosphere we are much more likely to get it more regulary.

I'm sure everyone on here is going to behave themselves, if you see anyone trying to cause trouble just say to em look mate if you keep farting about we wouldn't have it again so for everyones sake stop being a idiot.

There will be plenty of forumers in there on the day to back you up and I'm sure many other fans would back you up to.

I want this stand back much more regularly and i think this could be our chance to do that.

I would 110% support this. NO aggression, physical or verbal please. Let's just worry about supporting City- not intimidating those Chesterfield fans who have made the long trip down. So please no running towards the barrier etc. Stay in your seats and use all your energy on making the most amount of noise home fans have at Ashton Gate for years!

Archived