IGNORED

Cureton "talk Sport"

Guest bristol south end

Guest bristol south end

just been on talksport to ray houghton itchin to get back into football wont rule out move to city & admitted to being gas as a boy he said hes not sure how the blue few would react with a move to the reds they wouldnt be happy he says houghtons colleague adrian durham! says there is no way he could play for city after being such a hero with gas he sounded keen to be given a chance at sunderland

says there is no way he could play for city after being such a hero with gas he sounded keen to be given a chance at sunderland 

Cureton said that?

Different to what's posted below :wacko:

What was actually said then!?

Sorry, adrian durham said no way he could play for us Cureton didn't rule it out
Sorry, misread it first time.

Cureton would be the missing link, especially if Goodfellow is half as good as he's made out to be.

Guest bristol south end

I'd love to see him here, i couldn't care less about his history, he's more than proven at this level & hes just what we need + it would really pi$$ off the blue few

• Admin

Oh how quickly people forget that we already have a striker on trial!

Ohenhen has scored decent amounts of goals in the top division of two of Europe's main leagues. You don't do that without having something about you.

Cureton should definitely be gone for, more experience than most of our squad, been through a promotion campaign, youngish, added to Robbo, and if this Goodfellow is any kop, and Tins, Wilks & Miller to boot, we might even manage promotion.

Disagree bout Peacock, though, he is a drain on resources, and yep he's bound to score a hat-trick when he plays us next.

Cheshire Red, what was Goodfellows appearances and goals scored like, at Sjoke?

How much d'you reckon Cureton will cost?

• Admin
O.K. O.K. If he was coming he would be here by now. We are obviously not his 1st choice though.
Hey, I'm just defending "City fan" Marcus Stewart here. Though obviously Cureton is better than Peacock :wacko:

In my opinion, you can never turn down the chance of getting a player of Cureton's ability.

You should always be looking to improve on what you have.

I dont give one ###### weather he played for the blue few and as for Stewart, its not his fault that whichever City manager got rid of him didnt have a clue about potential.

That boy was ###### on.

Oh how quickly people forget that we already have a striker on trial!

Ohenhen has scored decent amounts of goals in the top division of two of Europe's main leagues. You don't do that without having something about you.

He's gone.

"Not what we need," according to DW.

Just about any striker would be more effective than Peacock...
Apart from Miller, Matthews, Brown, Roberts and as of yet, Lita or Goodfellow.

Like him or lump him (and I'm not his biggest fan by a long way) he's our top scorer.

He's available on a Bosman at the end of the season, so we'll see then!

Cureton should definitely be gone for, more experience than most of our squad, been through a promotion campaign, youngish, added to Robbo, and if this Goodfellow is any kop, and Tins, Wilks & Miller to boot, we might even manage promotion.

Disagree bout Peacock, though, he is a drain on resources, and yep he's bound to score a hat-trick when he plays us next.

Cheshire Red, what was Goodfellows appearances and goals scored like, at Sjoke?

How much d'you reckon Cureton will cost?

8 or 9 in 25 starts I believe which is pretty good going. I saw two v a mixed man U side, made Barthez look a real dummy.

Archived