IGNORED

Jamie Cureton

Guest trublu

Guest trublu

How do you feel about the Jamie Cureton situation. Being a gashead, I wouldnt really want him to join you, but he is a great player and it would be nice to see him in Bristol again. First post aswell.

Hello fellow bristolians :Wave:

And what's this business on your forum about Graydon Gone/Going?

i think it would be great if he came to us dont care where hes come from aslong as he gets the goals for us

You are more than welcome to Ray Graydon but I dont think he will score many goals for you but he was a fine winger in his time and played most of his career in the top flight of English football. :wacko:

Guest ayrton

Reported in today's Newcastle Evening Chronicle that 'Bristol City Manager Danny Wilson has revived his interest in striker Jamie Cureton' currently on trial with Sunderland'

Guest cider gliders

Welcome Young un! We would love to see JC wearin`

the red an White! We have always rated him, like a lot

of gas goalscorers! He would do well for we! But weather

he would come is another matter! Ole down to money in

the end! :wacko:

I would welcome him coming here as he might be the final piece in the promotion jigsaw.

However, I would be concerned that some of our meat-heads will continue the vile abuse of the last couple of seasons no matter how well he performs (much like Roberts gets still!).

Unless Cureton has got a very short memory, I would have thought he would consider it an option but take a different one! :wacko:

Archived